Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power of these Mods eh..but you are right,I sit there night after night,just me and a Pot Noodle..its company I guess but it will never match the halcyon days of being sat there in my croft putting the world to rights with a tin of shortbread

Last edited:
Whooshhhhhhhhhhhhh

That one slipped right by me lazzer. No this was the first one when i was a wee springer. So she was nice. its all downhill since then

No seriously i meant the gaffer. He is the gaffer as i was introduced to him last night. Has his own micro brewery in Ullesthorpe. The food is a seperate entity run by a Leeds fan and his mrs.

No seriously i meant the gaffer. He is the gaffer as i was introduced to him last night. Has his own micro brewery in Ullesthorpe. The food is a seperate entity run by a Leeds fan and his mrs.

Yeah he has his own brewery. Used to have it in Enderby. He provides the bollock wash for the nag. Granted i haven't seen the ex girl in 3 months but as far as i know thats him unless he's got rid of the place.

The power of these Mods eh..but you are right,I sit there night after night,just me and a Pot Noodle..its company I guess but it will never match the halcyon days of being sat there in my croft putting the world to rights with a tin of shortbread

......listening to runrig. Dressed as Howard Jones complete with duffle coat and pixie boots. :023:

It's not Leicestershire I know, but in Nottinghamshire, I would suggest Chris aka Notts Fox home made spag bol, it was tremendous. With a nice garlic bread for starter and orange cheesecake for dessert.

10/10 for effort. With Ketchup added by myself 10/10 for quality :icon_wink :038:

It's not Leicestershire I know, but in Nottinghamshire, I would suggest Chris aka Notts Fox home made spag bol, it was tremendous. With a nice garlic bread for starter and orange cheesecake for dessert.

10/10 for effort. With Ketchup added by myself 10/10 for quality :icon_wink :038:

lazzer's gonna ****in kill you for trashing his thread

How old are you 10? :icon_lol:

Indian place in Peckleton, went there on Wednesday night. Food was divine and not too expensive, would recommend it ;)

Thought it must be, they've been publishing 30% off vouchers in the paper all month :icon_wink

Bugger, didn't know about that! :icon_lol:

Got a few mates that live there and in Desford, so thought we'd go for a sophisticated curry.

Altro Mondo's Italian Restaurant in Hinckley (previously discussed around here) has changed names (and presumably ownership) to Leonardo's anyone been recently to update?

I know Durham particularly liked their Cauliflower cheese!

Last edited:
Altro Mondo's Italian Restaurant in Hinckley (previously discussed around here) has changed names (and presumably ownership) to Leonardo's anyone been recently to update?

I hadn't heard that - would be interested to know though.

Ashfield's last Sat (never been before, fed up of hearing about it) - felt it was a bit pricey, but food was top notch.

I know Durham particularly liked their Cauliflower cheese!

:icon_lol:

Barcelonetta, Queens Road - excellent tapas, way better than the crap you get in La Tasca.

The Grane - Oadby, Not bad really, packed to the rafters but quick service, average food and prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669