Leeds accept Schmeichel offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not RichB? He seems genuine enough, knows his club and is pretty realistic.

I agree. He may be loyal to Forest but that doesn't mean his posts have been through red tinted glasses all the time. As I said earlier, it's interesting to hear other fans thoughts, particularly genuine fans.

Why not RichB? He seems genuine enough, knows his club and is pretty realistic.

I recall both RichB and Bazzles giving it "the biggun" when they first arrived on the site but once they settled down they have both posted positively about their clubs, without the need to add negative comments about us.

I recall both RichB and Bazzles giving it "the biggun" when they first arrived on the site but once they settled down they have both posted positively about their clubs, without the need to add negative comments about us.

"Giving it the big gun" - what on Earth does that mean?

I will admit that some time ago I stopped reading RichBs posts. However, three people have defended him so I accept I may have been too hasty. Significently nobody has defended The Whites.

"Giving it the big gun" - what on Earth does that mean?I will admit that some time ago I stopped reading RichBs posts. However, three people have defended him so I accept I may have been too hasty. Significently nobody has defended The Whites.
As Jeff said, Biggun. I mean it as in showing off. Most of their early posts were along the lines of "my club's better than yours".

I have to say what I find funny is anyone saying Schmeichel can F off if he doesn't want to come here. Maybe I misunderstood his statement but I took it that he said he didn't want to leave Leeds, not that he didn't want to come to Leicester. Those are two different things. If he doesn't want to leave Leeds but they are pushing him out then I'd imagine Leicester would be an attractive proposition..

I'd be happy if we signed him for £1m, as I think he's better than Weale, but I kind of hope we'd still be looking at bringing in another goalkeeper as well and offloading Logan, as I thought Bristol Rovers were keen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669