Leeds United - Tuesday 17th October 2006 - Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we will be able to sit in different seats like at Birmingham and Sunderland?

It won't sell out, so there will be plenty of upper tier seats left so just find an empty one when you get there. That's what I did last season.

I know they wont Jeff, but why is it they sell the crap tickets first and the better ones later on. People who rush out to buy are getting the bad deal. When I go to the theatre if you dont book early you get crap seats, the longer you leave it the worse the seat becomes. This policy should be exercised at our ticket office.
Its not just this game but most games......

I think it's unlikely you'll be in the same seat as you were in at Sunderland :icon_conf

Or were you asking if you can sit in a different seat to the one on your ticket?
If so see my post from a couple of hours ago.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Any TBers requiring parking VERY close to the ground and FREE should contact me before the game.

My Companies head office is virtually next door to the ground, I shall be working there on that day before the game and shall have charge of the car park in the evening :)

Went into the ticket office today and discovered they are only selling the lower tier first, and this is a crap view. They will only start selling the top tier when the bottom tier has sold out....... wankers!!!!!!

They say Leeds has told them to sell it this way, well we will see what answer I get from my email to Leeds.
Why do all the people who buy first get the crap seats......!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
I prefer the lower tier, last time I was in the upper tier, there was a sodding great pillar in view!

I prefer the lower tier, last time I was in the upper tier, there was a sodding great pillar in view!
Don't worry about that this year. Stephen Hughes, Andy Johnson and Gareth Williams are all arguing over who's gonna rest their head on it for 20 minutes when the seemingly disappear from the game

I know they wont Jeff, but why is it they sell the crap tickets first and the better ones later on. People who rush out to buy are getting the bad deal. When I go to the theatre if you dont book early you get crap seats, the longer you leave it the worse the seat becomes. This policy should be exercised at our ticket office.
Its not just this game but most games......

This is something I brought up with the club a couple of years ago when I spoke to Peter Jones about ticketing, and I thought they'd changed the way they allocate away tickets since then.
On the form they send people to buy away tickets in advance they ask where you'd prefer to sit, and for most matches last season my seat was where I asked for, so I assumed they were also doing the same thing for people who went into the ticket office.

This is something I brought up with the club a couple of years ago when I spoke to Peter Jones about ticketing, and I thought they'd changed the way they allocate away tickets since then.
On the form they send people to buy away tickets in advance they ask where you'd prefer to sit, and for most matches last season my seat was where I asked for, so I assumed they were also doing the same thing for people who went into the ticket office.

I don't remember filling in anything about where I want to sit at away games. Are you sure it is still on the form?

I don't remember filling in anything about where I want to sit at away games. Are you sure it is still on the form?

Did you get the form to order in advance for the season?

Last season there was a clolumn for each match asking for your preferred position in the ground. I've still got this season's somethwere I'll see if I can find it.

Did you get the form to order in advance for the season?

Last season there was a clolumn for each match asking for your preferred position in the ground. I've still got this season's somethwere I'll see if I can find it.

This is the first season I have bought away tickets like that. All I remmeber is putting a '1' in a box against every game (except Derby where I put '2'). Didn't notice anything asking me where I wanted to sit.

Last edited:
I said pillar, not plank.....:icon_roll
I took the word pillar, and turned it into a pun utilising a similairly pronounced word with a different spelling, pillow.

The pun was intended to suggest that the 3 named players in said pun appear to "go missing" during the game. I was suggesting that they would be using said pillar/pillow to rest their weary heads on when they we missing, as in asleep on a pillow

I took the word pillar, and turned it into a pun utilising a similairly pronounced word with a different spelling, pillow.

The pun was intended to suggest that the 3 named players in said pun appear to "go missing" during the game. I was suggesting that they would be using said pillar/pillow to rest their weary heads on when they we missing, as in asleep on a pillow

You are wasted on here mate...............:icon_bigg

But I saw it.....:icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572