Leeds Utd 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't give a fcuk, all I know is King played like a wanker today. People want to count how many times he pulls out of tackles. A couple of good passes does not make him a good midfielder!

I agree, i thought King had a pretty good game, but i also agree Fryatt and Mattock were poor, Mattock has been poor for weeks now actually, been at fault for several goals

Last edited:
Great win city!
Not a day to criticise but I though our 2 wingers were fantastic going forward and tracking back.
Actually, I though Fryatt worked harder than I have seen before and deserved the applause he got when he came off.
Both centre backs looked good but the full backs had a bad day I thought. Morrison is not a right back, never will be and Mattock was off form.
need to improve the corners particularly Oakley.
Well done City. well done Nigel

I couldn't give a fcuk, all I know is King played like a wanker today. People want to count how many times he pulls out of tackles. A couple of good passes does not make him a good midfielder!

King does some really good things in most games. He also routinely gives the ball away, goes missing from his position and pulls out of challenges.

He needs to improve dramatically to be a decent Championship midfielder. But he does have potential.

My main concern with him is that unlike players like Hobbs, he hasn't made any discernable improvement as a player as the season has progressed. You could see Cleverley grow as a player with every performance. King isn't eradicating the weaknesses in his game.

That suggests to me that he isn't really going to make it.

Out of your list (I only watched the game on TV) only Mattock might/should be included in it. :icon_conf :102:

Anyone listen to TalkSport after the match? I caught the tail end of a conversation with Nigel pearson and Jason Cundy said something about him bending the rules but good luck to him.

What was all that about?

I think we can all agree that BG is talking out his arse.

Well it's more informed than what comes out of your gob! If you think King played well today you really do know fcuk all. It wasn't his worst game this season but he was far from being in the top eight city players on the field.

I suggest you dry your eyes next time you go and watch city play.
That's if you do go that is!

Last edited:
Well it's more informed than what comes out of your gob! If you think King played well today you really do know fcuk all. It wasn't his worst game this season but he was far from being in the top eight city players on the field.

I suggest you dry your eyes next time you go and watch city play

King is the 35th ranked player in the League. :icon_wink

howard's header was a classic,about the same spot and same minute in the game that dupuy realised he had got through bath defence on saturday

this weekend the last minute again comes one to savour

a decent game for sky as well.. apart from mr holloway who got his
sides mixed up at the end!!! did not know who to support..

Last edited:

I suggest you dry your eyes next time you go and watch city play.
That's if you do go that is!

I thought King played well today. In fact I thought everyone played well today and showed the desire that's been missing in the last few games. Even Fryatt was chasing balls down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669