Leeds Utd 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone listen to TalkSport after the match? I caught the tail end of a conversation with Nigel pearson and Jason Cundy said something about him bending the rules but good luck to him.

What was all that about?

Did you actually hear NP speak? TalkSport have a commentator called Nigel Pearson as well who isnt the real NP so it might have been him

What a game, although I felt sick until the last minute and it's a long time since a game has had that effect on me.

Gradel was my MOTM (and not just because of the green boots) although Dyer was also superb. I don't like King and Mattock always worries me.

I stayed for ages after the final whistle. What an atmosphere. :038:

Last edited:
Did you actually hear NP speak? TalkSport have a commentator called Nigel Pearson as well who isnt the real NP so it might have been him

I know, their NP was at Pride Park. It was our NP who was being interviewed at the time.

What a game, although I felt sick until the last minute and it's a long time since a game has had that effect on me.

Gradel was my MOTM (and not just because of the green boots) although Dyer was also superb. I don't like King and Mattock always worries me.

I stayed for ages after the final whistle. What an atmosphere. :038:

Be careful Siouxsie, the mongies will eat you once it gets dark for saying that.

Brilliant ! Having conceded in the last minute against Carlisle and knowing how sick I felt afterwards just makes me feel even better. Great game I thought, Leeds have a very good side and with players like Delph, Sodje and Beckford I think they will go up. Leicester were brilliant today can't criticise one player. Brown stood out to me, completely rattled Bechio. Dyer was class today, however he isn' that fast Douglas is just very slow!! Great win and we are going up !!

Great game I thought, Leeds have a very good side and with players like Delph, Sodje and Beckford I think they will go up.
I disagree, they are on a good run but I don't think they have a great squad. I think they'll lose at Wembley again.

Brilliant ! Having conceded in the last minute against Carlisle and knowing how sick I felt afterwards just makes me feel even better. Great game I thought, Leeds have a very good side and with players like Delph, Sodje and Beckford I think they will go up. Leicester were brilliant today can't criticise one player. Brown stood out to me, completely rattled Bechio. Dyer was class today, however he isn' that fast Douglas is just very slow!! Great win and we are going up !!
:038::038::038::038::038:

I disagree, they are on a good run but I don't think they have a great squad. I think they'll lose at Wembley again.

Well I believe if they had Grayson since the start of the season then they would be at the top with us. They have some quality players considering they didn't have Beckford they looked decent to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669