Leeds Utd 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I believe if they had Grayson since the start of the season then they would be at the top with us. They have some quality players considering they didn't have Beckford they looked decent to me.

They looked good today and Grayson's done a great job, but I don't think they will make it this year either. Well I hope so anyway.:icon_bigg

O'Neil was probably watching Delph. Andy Robinson made a massive difference for leeds when he came on, don't know why he didn't start.

Leeds fans are so overrated. When they sing together they are quite good and loud. But they say they have the best support in the world haha. There fans are average at best and they are a bunch of *****.

Mattock's been shite recently. Not sure if it's another example of a young player believing in all the hype but he needs to pull his finger out.

Seen around town a lot in clubs and bars, tells its own story really

Seen around town a lot in clubs and bars, tells its own story really

I hope he doesn't piss it all down the drain because he has potential to either become a very good player for us or earn us some decent coin.

I hope he doesn't piss it all down the drain because he has potential to either become a very good player for us or earn us some decent coin.

It's what a young footballer is expected to do these days, a few good games and they are jack the lad.

Thought Mattock did ok today. The lad is 18 and has a long way to go before he reaches his potential. As for Fryatt, I can't believe people when they say they would let him go. Without the guy we would be languishing in the play-offs. Just because he doesn't score a hat-trick every week people write him off. I for one hope we keep him and look forward to him scoring 15-20 goals next season.

Thought Mattock did ok today. The lad is 18 and has a long way to go before he reaches his potential. As for Fryatt, I can't believe people when they say they would let him go. Without the guy we would be languishing in the play-offs. Just because he doesn't score a hat-trick every week people write him off. I for one hope we keep him and look forward to him scoring 15-20 goals next season.

hehehe, righto Micky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670