Post Match Leicester 0 Crystal Palace 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with this and Brown Nose.

When did it become not ok to criticize the players and management of the club that you support. Pearson and the (majority) of players have done a shit job this season and people are perfectly entitled to verbalize that.

It's perfectly fine to criticise. As it is perfectly fine to praise if anyone feels the need. To suggest that doing one or the other means you're a "second class fan" just shows the stupidity of some people.

Jeff Schlupp has a footballing brain similar to that of a watermelon, absolute toss. His effort in the 2nd half was a complete disgrace to himself, his team mates and the fans, stunk the place out.

On the whole we are shite, completely deserving of our bottom of the league position, failing to get more out of that match is criminal, actually losing it by conceding the same goal as we did twice at their place is utterly unforgivable.

Our lack of movement and willing in the 2nd half was hard to watch.

Cambiasso is still a cut above the rest of them, even at his age, poor bloke going out on possibly the lowest moments of his excellent career.

**** it

We play like that and some people blame the ref ?? Unbelievable !!

For once, BN is spot on. Ulloa's ineptitude was beyond belief. He did not have a single foul committed against him all game. He was just completely shit. The few headers he did win were spooned up in the air where they were gobbled up by their lumps at the back. What a shithouse

James looked hopelessly off the pace. What has he being doing during his ban, eating chips and playing FIFA ? Schlupp was turd, but Nugent was beyond awful.

Eight/nine million squid pissed away on the bench, when the front two on the pitch failed to control a single ball, couldn't lay off a decent pass, and one of them couldn't hit a cow's ase with a banjo. Stuck on for a desperate last twenty minutes. What a criminal waste of money.

We are as good as gone

I hope our players aren't as defeatist as you miserable lot

Being proud of a team and manager that are stinking out the league is the worst kind of defeatism. At least people that offer some criticism give a shit. The 'one NP' morons cheering us on to relegation are the miserable, defeatist ones.

Since when has it been a positive character trait to support failure?

But Nugent's recent form merited a starting place (which I disagree with totally). At least that's what I read in the pre-match thread.

Being proud of a team and manager that are stinking out the league is the worst kind of defeatism. At least people that offer some criticism give a shit. The 'one NP' morons cheering us on to relegation are the miserable, defeatist ones.

nope, still drunk.

We play like that and some people blame the ref ?? Unbelievable !!

For once, BN is spot on. Ulloa's ineptitude was beyond belief. He did not have a single foul committed against him all game. He was just completely shit. The few headers he did win were spooned up in the air where they were gobbled up by their lumps at the back. What a shithouse

James looked hopelessly off the pace. What has he being doing during his ban, eating chips and playing FIFA ? Schlupp was turd, but Nugent was beyond awful.

Eight/nine million squid pissed away on the bench, when the front two on the pitch failed to control a single ball, couldn't lay off a decent pass, and one of them couldn't hit a cow's ase with a banjo. Stuck on for a desperate last twenty minutes. What a criminal waste of money.

We are as good as gone

Who's blamed the ref?

For what it's worth, there was more than a hint in the air that people are coming around the BN's mindset.

It's going to be a pretty horrible place to be in the coming home games, infighting and aggression on the increase.

For what it's worth, there was more than a hint in the air that people are coming around the BN's mindset.

It's going to be a pretty horrible place to be in the coming home games, infighting and aggression on the increase.

agree - I'm worryingly beyond that point and have begun to slip into apathy hoping the advent of amnesia is too far off!

Pearson can go tonight for me.

It's been a botch job of what was a ****ing glorious opportunity.

Shit batch of premier league teams.
Money to spend.
Injection of potential new fans.

All shit out in the back of Tops Volvo.

Last edited:

I can't argue with stupidity.

I honestly don't think I'll be going for the rest of the season. I've got better things to do with my time than waste it in a cauldron of hate listening to people moan and hurl abuse for 90 minutes.

There is a bigger issue at the club then simply the players or the management for that matter. For me I will always be grateful to our owners for restoring some financial stability into the club.

What worries me is their lack of understanding or knowledge of the game. I've been astounded at the sort of footballing decisions that have been made by them since they came to our club and crap decisions is hitting them bloody hard financially including sticking with Pearson and backing him again in the January window. People might argue the decision of sticking with Pearson after going on that losing run in the Championship was inspired yet if we were to ever ask the Thais to name us 3 good reasons why they stuck with Pearson and got us promoted with the same team the following season I think they would struggle!

I think the Thais are honestly as clueless as Pearson and think they think that by throwing money at a problem the problem gets solved or goes away - it doesn't and Pearson should have gone along time ago. I fear we wont be realizing the vision of our vice chair of champions league football under the current structure, for all of their money and ambition, the Thai owners are not football people who are capable of recognizing a problem with the football side of things when they see one, knowing what to do about it or making rational decisions.

All is not well behind the scenes at the club. A relative of mine is involved in the running of the academy (sub under 18 level) and is in and around the scene at Belvoir Drive on a day to day basis, beyond Pearson and his immediate little gang there is little unity, cohesion or a belief in working to common goals and all ensuring they equally understand what they are all commonly working towards; I'm told there is little respect for Pearson and his managerial/footballing acumen by people outside his immediate team.

Or, in fact, to invest further money in a clearly substandard product.

I'd be well annoyed if I had already spent money for tickets, wouldn't you Matt?

There is a bigger issue at the club then simply the players or the management for that matter. For me I will always be grateful to our owners for restoring some financial stability into the club.

What worries me is their lack of understanding or knowledge of the game. I've been astounded at the sort of footballing decisions that have been made by them since they came to our club and crap decisions is hitting them bloody hard financially including sticking with Pearson and backing him again in the January window. People might argue the decision of sticking with Pearson after going on that losing run in the Championship was inspired yet if we were to ever ask the Thais to name us 3 good reasons why they stuck with Pearson and got us promoted with the same team the following season I think they would struggle!

I think the Thais are honestly as clueless as Pearson and think they think that by throwing money at a problem the problem gets solved or goes away - it doesn't and Pearson should have gone along time ago. I fear we wont be realizing the vision of our vice chair of champions league football under the current structure, for all of their money and ambition, the Thai owners are not football people who are capable of recognizing a problem with the football side of things when they see one, knowing what to do about it or making rational decisions.

All is not well behind the scenes at the club. A relative of mine is involved in the running of the academy (sub under 18 level) and is in and around the scene at Belvoir Drive on a day to day basis, beyond Pearson and his immediate little gang there is little unity, cohesion or a belief in working to common goals and all ensuring they equally understand what they are all commonly working towards; I'm told there is little respect for Pearson and his managerial/footballing acumen by people outside his immediate team.

You should post on here more often.

I honestly don't think I'll be going for the rest of the season. I've got better things to do with my time than waste it in a cauldron of hate listening to people moan and hurl abuse for 90 minutes.

Cauldron of hate. :icon_bigg

I don't know where you sit but it certainly isn't like that where I am. A lot of annoyance at watching a losing team but then that's part of the deal, I'm afraid.

They're a lot more polite in the stands over at Welford Road. Perhaps a more gentle environment is better suited to your temperament.

Last edited:
Cauldron of hate. :icon_bigg

I don't know where you sit but it certainly isn't like that where I am. A lot of annoyance at watching a losing team but then that's part of the deal, I'm afraid.

They're a lot more polite in the stands over at Welford Road. Perhaps a more gentle environment is better suited to your temperament.

Some of the abuse hurled in sk2 is out of order.

About right about the owners. They have been great in terms of putting in the money but the downside is that they don't have the football nous to understand the business which they are heading up.

On Pearson - my guess is that you are not far off the way it is. It would be astonishing if all was fine and dandy behind the scenes. To start off all confidence must be gone by now with the majority of the squad - that is those struggling with the level, whilst the few better quality players will be increasingly looking at potential exits.

I think the club is in a bit of a quandry. It's generally accepted that Pearson is good at getting promotion - which is a big deal but do they really want to be stuck with him and his obvious limitations. This season - todate - I've thought best that he is kept on but I'm p-ssed off with his seeming lack of spirit and generally odd selections. I think he got the team about right today probably because even in his obstinacy he recognised the unease building up about perceived favouritism to non performers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566