Post Match Leicester 0 Hull 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports going aroung on twitter today say that Peason was up to his old tricks again ,seems he told a reporter to to F Off should there be any truth in this he should definatley be sacked on the spot,we just cant keep letting our club being made a target for people to bring our club down any further,so we will see.

Regardless of what you think of someone and the standard of questions being asked, you just cannot react like that.

I'm sure he's a decent bloke but all season he has made himself look like an aggressive, beligerent, socially awkward bully that holds a grudge. Quite frankly a bit of a laughing stock rather than the old school Ferguson style I think he's trying to pull off.

You just can't generate any respect from anyone least of all millionaire footballers acting this way.

Surprised the owners haven't used any one of these series of incidents to dismiss him without having to pay out compo.

I would suggest swearing and calling someone a Prick at the press conference when surrounded by King Power signage would be seen as negative for the brand, it also seems to go against every aspect of the owners traditional appreciation for respect and doing things the right way.

Surprised the owners haven't used any one of these series of incidents to dismiss him without having to pay out compo.

I would suggest swearing and calling someone a Prick at the press conference when surrounded by King Power signage would be seen as negative for the brand, it also seems to go against every aspect of the owners traditional appreciation for respect and doing things the right way.
To be honest this sort of behaviour doesn't bother me - it's his appalling football management this season that pisses me off.

That said it's a puzzle why the owners havent used this alongside the shocking results to get rid. It's almost like they don't know how to sack him. A very strange sense of inertia at the King Power, Just on the subject of getting rid they also need to be shut of his cronies on the coaching staff which is obviously an area of the club that copuld be greatly improved.

I could almost forgive him for his boorish behaviour, it's his team management that is the problem.
I am not sure we even had a shot on target.

It's not true, he muttered that the bloke was a prick under his breath as he got up to leave, and it was picked up

If you listen to the shite ridiculous questions that were being asked, you'll discover that it was an understatement

Do you really think so? It sounded to me like a perfectly reasonable question put politely and sensibly by a Sunday Times journalist. Can you imagine any other manager responding similarly?

It's not news, nor especially important, that NP is dire at dealing with the media. But it is further evidence for my developing theory that my club is managed by someone who is, at least temporarily, mentally ill. The poor man needs help.

Unfortunately, NPs boss is currently unable to help him as he's pretending to be a monk in some monastry in Thailand.

As always, our club is uniquely brilliant.

Last edited:
In all seriousness BN, you need to be careful as what you wrote is libellous. If I ran the forum I would remove it.

In all seriousness BN, you need to be careful as what you wrote is libellous. If I ran the forum I would remove it.

He said it is his developing theory? I'm sure much worse has been put on tinternet by Pea Son.

edit - Or did you mean the crazy monk shit?

Last edited:
Offering an opinion of somebody doesn't constitute libel.

Not according to George Galloway, his lawyer and Carter-**** QC.

But in case you're correct, and not them, my opinion of Galloway's legal threats is that it makes him look an even bigger ****.

Offering an opinion of somebody doesn't constitute libel.

I'm not a lawyer but you still need to be careful what you write about people. BN's post reads more like an allegation than an opinion.

A solicitor's advice follows.

In today's world broadcasting defamatory material on television, or publishing it on the internet via Twitter or any other medium is permanent and constitutes libel.

Examples of defamatory statements include allegations of:

•Fraud
•Dishonesty
•Being investigated/under suspicion of a crime
•Racism, homophobia, or sexism
•Guilt
•Sexual crimes
•Mental illness
•Avoiding debts

Allegations of mental illness may be defamatory if they have an impact on the victim's ability to conduct his or her profession or calling.

I'm not a lawyer but you still need to be careful what you write about people. BN's post reads more like an allegation than an opinion.

A solicitor's advice follows.

In today's world broadcasting defamatory material on television, or publishing it on the internet via Twitter or any other medium is permanent and constitutes libel.

Examples of defamatory statements include allegations of:

•Fraud
•Dishonesty
•Being investigated/under suspicion of a crime
•Racism, homophobia, or sexism
•Guilt
•Sexual crimes
•Mental illness
•Avoiding debts

Allegations of mental illness may be defamatory if they have an impact on the victim's ability to conduct his or her profession or calling.
Libel occurs if somebody publishes, with malicious intention, provable untruths that are purported as facts. Hence, I won't be taking proceedings against that hysterical queen Miles Away and BN offering an unqualified opinion of Peestain's mental health really doesn't amount to anything approaching libellous.

Not according to George Galloway, his lawyer and Carter-**** QC.

But in case you're correct, and not them, my opinion of Galloway's legal threats is that it makes him look an even bigger ****.
I like a lot of the noise that comes out of George's mouth, but he's well able to make a **** of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566