Post Match Leicester 1 Barnsley 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry - but that was really, really bad. Barnsley looked by far the better side. Grumpy now. Shocking.

Oh dear.

HUGE boos. Phone lines going crazy apparently. How many 'Pearson out' calls will there be? I'm gonna turn off before depression-fest hits the air!

Absolutely awful. The hoofball on show at the end just shows how little idea Pearson has. Never looked like scoring an equaliser if I'm honest.

We really are totally ****ing clueless.

Oh dear.

HUGE boos. Phone lines going crazy apparently. How many 'Pearson out' calls will there be? I'm gonna turn off before depression-fest hits the air!

Sven went on a knee jerk reaction after a poor home defeat. This could well be another

I see a queue of chickens all preparing for bedtime.

Pearson: tick tock tick tock tick tock

Lowest league position of the season I think after that result

Shocking at the back, clueless in the middle and hopeless up front. It seems Pearson had ran out of ideas or simply had nothing on the bench that could possibly chase a game, two defenders, a holding midfielder and a so called striker in Beckford.

Not a usual grumbler but that was absolutely inept.

Not calling for a change but some of the things I saw today have me concerned.

The absence of Abe grates especially.

Sometimes it takes time for a manager to implement his changes with positive results...but it's made for horrible viewing.

Inept all over the park. Forget criticising Pearson. Eriksson's second rate signings are really being exposed now. Credit to Barnsley, i thought they looked a useful side.

All well and good moaning that some errikson signings haven't come off but Pearson has made matters worse since he arrived. A case of chucking the baby out with the bathwater. Making the errikson players that are of value feel unwelcome. Even if we do sign Sharp it won't make any difference as the problem lies with Pearsons legacy of paceless midfielders who are even slower of thought. Thoroughly pissed off. When kp lose patience we'll go to the wall again. Great.

I am genuinely very surprised.

Barnsley should have won about 4-1 - but for the efforts of our keeper.

No one can have any illusions now. We are a seriously poor side with few options within a threadbare squad.

Beckford is very poor and not worth a place but there is no point whatsoever in shoving him on for about 10 minutes.

Pearson needs to sort it out - no one is going to do it for him. No ambitious player with any sense will sign for us in the state we are in.

Also, where were the changes from Palace?

There were so many players in that 11 that a known entities and average ones at that.

I thought Pearson was onto something against Palace, then reverts to type.

Shocking and could have been more if it wasn't for Kasper yet again!!

On the plus side though, it did contribute to me winning £62 on a Norwich, Barnsley & Charlton trebble :icon_razz

Here we go.....Wellens was crap....blah blah blah...............FFS they were all ****ing useless.

Please Pearson put your petty ****ing tactics and stick them up your arse.
We looked poor Barnsley looked like Brazil compared to us. Pearson has been found out by yet another team. Pearson has no Plan B he keeps shit playera in like Gally and Wellens Gives Beckford no time to get into the game let alone score. He keeps the ideal player for this sort of vame on the bench and plahs 1 up front. Dyer was about the best player today and that says something about the team.

Forest in the Cup Who gives a $hit anymore as Swindon on that sort of display would further embarass us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469