Post Match Leicester 2 Arsenal 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the door behind you Andre, you under-performing, badly advised fool.

Kramaric needs time. He'll be the business one day so hope he stays with us. He'll get an opportunity at some point this season for sure.

How many times do we see these stories when players go away?

Often it's just blown out of proportion or lost in translation. I'm glad the lad is frustrated, he wants to play football, it's the reason he came here and not Chelsea.

Unfortunately for him I don't see where he fits in at the moment, which is a real shame as I think he could be decent.

As for looking shit when he's come on, I think the chap needs more than 2 10 minute cameos to show what he can do.

You lot are just nasty bastards

Kramaric looks good to me, unfortunately he's looking lack a rabbit caught in the headlights more often than not whenever he gets into the final third and that's why he's not getting in the team at the minute. If we have a league game where we're looking comfortable then it's worth giving him a chance as a substitute or playing him in the cup games. Hopefully he'll pick up a goal or two with those chances. If he doesn't believe in his ability enough to fight for a place then feck it.. sell him.

How many times do we see these stories when players go away?

Often it's just blown out of proportion or lost in translation. I'm glad the lad is frustrated, he wants to play football, it's the reason he came here and not Chelsea.

Unfortunately for him I don't see where he fits in at the moment, which is a real shame as I think he could be decent.

As for looking shit when he's come on, I think the chap needs more than 2 10 minute cameos to show what he can do.

You lot are just nasty bastards

He played very well against WHU in the cup despite fluffing his one on one attempt very badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566