Post Match Leicester 2 Arsenal 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody us ripping him to pieces but he does have weaknesses. One if the reasons we concede lots of goals is because teams target that side. You moan about Schlupp being lazy (he is) but accept it in Mahrez?

Erm, nope.

So Mahrez has a defensive weakness, Huth has an attacking weakness, this is why we don't tell him to do both jobs and go smashing up the pitch when we have the ball.

Mahrez isn't lazy, he's playing a different role in the team due to being our main creative outlet. The laziness of young Jeff isn't about him coming back to defend or the larger parts of his game it's simple things like not making all to stop the ball going out, or just giving up too easily when truth be told a man of his limited ability should be busting his balls.

We'd be scoring double figures every match is all eleven players put some effort in and ran to the oppo's penalty box every attack. Then if they all ran back to defend we'd never concede. Lazy ****ers. Pearson out.

Yeah, let's go back to he good old days when we had wingers and creative players who had the class of Mahrez and could defend also. I too miss Stephen Hughes.

Can we not just go all out and get Matt Oakley back, he was super at filling in on the right.

Can we not just go all out and get Matt Oakley back, he was super at filling in on the right.

He is currently filling out the midfield, and occasionally at centre back, at Exeter at the tender age of 38. Not sure he 'could still do a job for us'!

Watching Arsenal stuff Man U this afternoon, last week's result against them doesn't seem so bad. They play just like us, only a bit better.

Watching Arsenal stuff Man U this afternoon, last week's result against them doesn't seem so bad. They play just like us, only a bit better.

I didn't feel bad about it at the time. They've got much better players than us but our attitude and approach made me proud anyway. Arsenal only play like today after researching Leicester in preparation of last week. L'Arse will have been hurting that this morning we were sitting in their spot.

Arsenal seem to have a bit of an anorak collating the info on the Refereefor the game against us.
Not sure we have anyone on here to do similar. ;)

Ref Review: Leicester – Arsenal, good performance from the ref | Untold Arsenal: Arsenal News; Supporting the club, the players and the manager
http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/47090

So Arsenal should have been down to ten men after 68 minutes with a 2nd yellow against Arteta.

I'm going to get the subbuteo out and replay the last 22 minutes. Got a feeling we could win this.

He'll be gone in January but hopefully we'll be looking OK and loan him to a Prem team to see how it gets on with regular game time.

You can tell there is a good player in there, just we probably don't have the time for him to develop with us now as even though I think he's a decent player, he is definitely 4th choice striker.

I really want Kramaric to do well for us and at the QPR home game last season I was saying that this will be his year.

Unfortunately for him, Vardy is on fire and when he does get an opportunity in the cup, he does stupid chip efforts when through on goal. He is also not very quick and terrible in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566