Post Match Leicester 2 Chelsea 4 (AET) EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what anyone says, Drinky and Wes could have done without that tonight.

Can see why people defend Ranieri, its natural and probably right. But them pair playing 120 minutes was not a positive for our upcoming 2 games.

Wasil, you are an arse mate. You really should know better.

We're in crisis. Think we should play a 3-1-6 against Man Utd. Are we allowed to draft in some Leicester ladies players? I think they could do a job.

GK Hamer
RB Fuchs
RB Simpson
RB Amartey
LM Gray
ST Mahrez
ST Musa
ST Ulloa
ST Okazaki
ST Vardy
ST Slimani

Subs, all the Leicester ladies strikers, plus Ranieri himself and a dog

Are you with me Brown Nose?

Sending off killed us,disappointed to lose after leading 2-0. The goal on the stroke of half time really changed the momentum of the game. Overall thought our fringe players did well, but nobody really did enough to dislodge any of the starting XI.

Another couple of scruffy Shinji goals but great reaction from him to losing his place. I thought Gray and Musa looked lively but just lack that little bit of quality at key moments.

Oh well, we move on.

Shame to go out because it was a good cup to give our 2nd string some games!

But let's move on. And hope Wasiliewski isn't needed in our team again. He's a liability and we need better.

I thought Was would have learnt from the Arsenal experience last season not to make stupid challenges and then he pushes Costa in the face, wtf did he expect to happen.

I don't thinkl the referee actually saw the contact with the face. If he had it would have been a straight red imho.

Chilwell was indeed poor

But compared to Wasyl and Schlupp he was a veritable footballing god. They were dreadful

At the other end of the scale, Drinkwater was simply magnificent. What a wonderful player he is, at times

Tragic that he's just pissed away 120 minutes of hard graft instead of sitting with his feet up waiting for 12.30 on Saturday

Sorry but we loved big Was last season, for his no nonsense aproach, give the guy a break . Or is this part of the brexit polish bashing? Can't rerember who knocked us out of this micky mouse cup last season or when. We lost the lead with 11 men, give Chelsea some credit for their come back and not scape goat one of our many commited players.

Marcin, as much as we love you, you're not a PL player anymore.

If Huth or Morgan get injured or suspended we are seriously ****ed.

Great first half but not the rest, especially watching in Malia being the only Leicester fan and massively outnumbered!

Bring on the Cockney Reds though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670