Post Match Leicester 2 Swansea 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't a penalty. Great game with Vardy and Camb motm for me. Kasper made a brilliant save that kept us in it.

I'm not so sue, their defender was nowhere near the ball but Vardy made the most of the contact when he got a little shove in the back. Well deserved win today anyway, for the first time I can remember this season our defending was genuinely impressive for pretty much the whole match.

I'm not so sue, their defender was nowhere near the ball but Vardy made the most of the contact when he got a little shove in the back. Well deserved win today anyway, for the first time I can remember this season our defending was genuinely impressive for pretty much the whole match.

This:023::023:. I could kiss you Shaun:055:

The great escape is definitely on, on, on, on, on, on!!!!!!

Last edited:
We were great against a very good footballing side. Still a long long way to go but boy are we giving it a go. I just hope the legs hold up as we are giving absolutely everything - what a great reflection on our manager.

First time we've won three consecutive Premier League games since April/May 2000.

First time we've won three consecutive Premier League games since April/May 2000.

Last time we won four consecutive Premier League games was the last two of 1996/97 and first two of 1997/98.

The challenge is on!

I still feel sick.

BTW what a massive save that was from Kasper!

Also, Mark Albrighton is excellent - eh homer!!?

Last edited:
Looks like I'll have to take the dog to the vet every Saturday. One point ahead of where I had City in the predictor thread.

****ing brilliant. At the very least, we are giving it one hell of a fight.

My minimum ask for this season was that if we do go down, we at least go down swinging. Right now, we're in the middle of a huge fight but we're giving it absolutely everything. Keep it up lads!

That was my first match since Sousa was at the helm and I sent my ST back in disgust. I'd say I have no words but I have many, most of them unintelligible.

The volume of noise was nothing short of incredible, in all the seasons I've sat watching us play I've never experienced the like for a full 90 minutes. The crowd wasn't the twelfth man - we are an additional seventeen players.

And **** me were we committed. Clearly each and every man on the pitch has bought into the #stayingupwithhomer philosophy - and what a glorious "**** you" to the miserable, moaning ****wits that was. ****ing wonderful day.

That was my first match since Sousa was at the helm and I sent my ST back in disgust. I'd say I have no words but I have many, most of them unintelligible.

The volume of noise was nothing short of incredible, in all the seasons I've sat watching us play I've never experienced the like for a full 90 minutes. The crowd wasn't the twelfth man - we are an additional seventeen players.

And **** me were we committed. Clearly each and every man on the pitch has bought into the #stayingupwithhomer philosophy - and what a glorious "**** you" to the miserable, moaning ****wits that was. ****ing wonderful day.
I guess you won't mind Satan playing with your Soul again then.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful

I said a few weeks ago that this final run in of games would be incredible, and potentially the stuff of legend - and so it is proving to be

In possibly the finest atmosphere ever in this horrible stadium, we played like champions from the very first second.

I could talk forever about how feckin' superb Cambiasso and King were, or how Jamie Vardy ran his bollocks into the ground for his football club. I could witter on about how Jeff Schlupp actually looked like a football player, or how Schmeichel saved us all with a save worthy of his father. And there are words to be said about the contribution of every other player who took the field (apart from Drinkwater, who was utter toss).

But I won't.

This is all simply rather wonderful, and that is all

#StayingUpWithHomer

#InYourFaceRelegation

#SoapyTitWank

Last edited:
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful

I said a few weeks ago that this final run in of games would be incredible, and potentially the stuff of legend - and so it is proving to be

In possibly the finest atmosphere ever in this horrible stadium, we played like champions from the very first second.

I could talk forever about how feckin' superb Cambiasso and King were, or how Jamie Vardy ran his bollocks into the ground for his football club. I could witter on about how Jeff Schlupp actually looked like a football player, or how Schmeichel saved us all with a save worthy of his father. And there are words to be said about the contribution of every other player who took the field (apart from Drinkwater, who was utter toss).

But I won't.

This is all simply rather wonderful, and that is all

#StayingUpWithHomer

#InYourFaceRelegation

#SoapyTitWank

I'm not a massive fan of drinkwater this season, but he did what was needed today. He was an extra tackler in he middle and broke their attacks up. He wasn't splendid but did what was asked.

I thought Drinkwater was OK. Ritchie de last also coped well with there sub who looked very good.

The way our three players toyed with them on their right flank towards the end was magic.......highlighted the difference between the teams......made me proud:038:

One more goal today would have taken us out of the relegation places.

Really glad to get the second as I was starting to get worried about chances missed and then need to better our goal difference.

Wonderful display and result.

The undies are on for another week!

The way our three players toyed with them on their right flank towards the end was magic.......highlighted the difference between the teams......made me proud:038:

I think Swansea are a very good side. We had to be at our absolute best to do that today.

Re: Leicester City 2 Swansea 0

But before I do, definitely 10/10 for big Nige today. Started 3-5-2, went to 4-4-2 with five minutes of the first half remaining, ended at 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1. Got the subs right again, and he looked a real leader. I think he's getting the hang of it...

Have to agree with this today. He was spot on. I'm far from believing that he's a decent manager at this level but at least he was on the touchline, influencing the performance, making changes, making a difference.

Loved it today. First time we've properly outplayed a team all season. Several excellent performances earned a victory against a decent side that didn't know what hit them. The fans played their part too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566