Post Match Leicester 2 Watford 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every game I expect our run to come to an end. Then during games at different points I find myself saying "that Vardy fella looks pretty good." "that Mahrez fella looks pretty good." "That Drinkwater fella looks pretty good." "That Albrighton fella looks pretty good." "That Kante fella looks pretty good" "That Fuchs fella looks pretty good." etc. etc.

Being a Leicester fan has taught me to always expect things to go wrong. I'm finding it hard to get my head round that we actually look a bloody good team and are fecking 3rd in the Premier League - and it's not just dumbfound luck either, we are playing bloody well indeed and it's entirely down to merit.

I know, no synopsis of the dugout. What is the world coming to?

Oh Vardy you plonker. Stuck his middle finger up at a linesman and told him to **** off.

Expect a ban then...

First half was complete shite. Mahrez in the middle didn't work. Schlupp playing there instead was quite laughable. We made them look good, but they weren't

But the change at half time changed the game, and at times we genuinely looked like a top four team compared to Watford, who we made look complete shite and who we beat with sheer class. Some of the things these players can do are as good as anything I've seen, and I've seen an awful lot.

Wonderful, wonderful big fat loveliness

2 match ban just as Wiltshire got for same gesture. Spain and France games then.
His gesture was towards ManC fans and regarded as a provocation. I can't see that there is a great danger of the linesman doing a pitch invasion in anger. But who knows?

First half was complete shite. Mahrez in the middle didn't work. Schlupp playing there instead was quite laughable. We made them look good, but they weren't

But the change at half time changed the game, and at times we genuinely looked like a top four team compared to Watford, who we made look complete shite and who we beat with sheer class. Some of the things these players can do are as good as anything I've seen, and I've seen an awful lot.

Wonderful, wonderful big fat loveliness

Yes, the speed of our passing and interplay is brilliant.

They have this 'understanding' positionally that is very rare.

Super, duper to watch.

Eh? Foul and abusive language and/or gestures directed at *anybody* is a red card offence. Hadn't seen anything about it before now though?

Two moments that stood out to me in the game where when Vardy went down injured and the crowd went silent as presumably everyone thought 'oh shit', and when Mahrez picked up the ball for the pen and a rather large amount of the crowd were shouting for Vardy to have it. Not sure how much that played into Mahrez's decision. We have some players who are performing brilliantly at the moment but I can't think of what we'd do without Vardy.

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate Vardy for breaking the record for goals in consecutive Prem games.

Yes.He has actually broken it already in my mind.

We need to remember that the official record is held by Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Every football fan,player,coach & manager knows that means at least 4 of them were offside.

Well done Jamie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670