Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Wiki Dickov scored 2 goals in League One. A pen against Orient and one against Colchester.

Last edited:
Paul Dickov was mentioned on here as doing that before him, but if Paul Taylor says King is first, then King is first!

Mr Taylor is not infallible. On a cold January night in ?1996 when Kinkladze, Rosler and others were whipping our arses at Maine Road he told me he couldn't remember when City last won up there. I could hardly believe that he had forgotten that damp evening not quite a year earlier when Mark Robins scored on his debut.

I also recall some correspondence with him, and a lot of late night counting, in Anorak quiz days on the subject of, I think, exactly which goal had been City's 3000th.

Mr Taylor is not infallible. On a cold January night in ?1996 when Kinkladze, Rosler and others were whipping our arses at Maine Road he told me he couldn't remember when City last won up there. I could hardly believe that he had forgotten that damp evening not quite a year earlier when Mark Robins scored on his debut.

I also recall some correspondence with him, and a lot of late night counting, in Anorak quiz days on the subject of, I think, exactly which goal had been City's 3000th.

Fair

Last edited:
One more comment about yesterday. We got our second late on, it was still touch and go as to whether or not we would get a precious victory, and yet, with five minutes plus added time to go people start for the exits. Why do they do that? A victory being so important there was nothing I wanted more than to cheer to the rooftops at the final whistle and clap the players off. And yet some of my fellow 'supporters' were obviously so unmoved by the prospect that they felt it was quite in order to piss off while the game was still in the balance. Amazing.

They do it because they're premier wankers

Lovely stuff. The wife deleted my recording of MOTD so I saved the player for tonight's Celebrating April 8th party night. Now for "The Enemy Within".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669