Post Match Leicester 3 Millwall 2

Match of four quarters:

1) Shite football, shite performance, zero shots.
2) Played better, started to look more lively.
3) Blitzed them.
4) Took the foot off the gas far too much, sloppy.

On average over the last 10 years 89 points has been enough for automatic promotion. 37 points to go.

Let’s be honest we pissed all over them.
Dominated possession and were deserved winners in the end. But not sure I’d say we pissed all over them to be honest.

Far too casual at the start and the end.

Completely dominated the game but complacency meant that wasn't reflected in the scoreline.

I can see why many leave early, if the team switch off then the fans will too.

WD40 applied to the arse in those last few minutes but overall, shot out of the blocks after the break and a record making +3 points back to the top. Going' straight back up!

Took a long time to wake up tonight but we were excellent for 15 minutes either side of half time.

They were basically a pub team. With the exception of a blatant penalty the ref gave us everything and actually prevented them from spoiling the game too much. You almost never see that happen in the Prem anymore. Once we started to build momentum it was never in doubt.

Fatawu is a ridiculous talent. I haven’t seen a player take the piss like that since Mahrez.

We’re deep into the grind now. We’ve punished Leeds for losing and that’s the key now.

Good stuff. We bossed the first half but just weren't threatening enough as a collective. Second half Maresca seemed to make a few tweaks to the setup and it worked a treat. Fatawu was the star man in the first half but overall I think I'd give man of the match to Wilf who had a great game pretty much throughout...

Southampton and Leeds dropping points too makes fir a great weekend. Don't need to be too concerned with Ipswich and we play them on boxing day anyway. All about the gap to 3rd place....

Either way. That 90-point mark should be enough.

52 down, 38 to go to hit 90.

15 wins
5 draws
5 loses

Or something similar is extremely reasonable. That's 50 points.

Southampton and Leeds dropping points too makes fir a great weekend. Don't need to be too concerned with Ipswich and we play them on boxing day anyway. All about the gap to 3rd place....
I have a bad feeling about Ipswich then Cardiff away over Christmas. So keep that gap at double figures until then please.

That third goal will end up being awarded to Wilf right?

He was brilliant again tonight.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464