Post Match Leicester 3 Millwall 2

Hadn’t even considered the third goal might be Wilf’s, but on second watch it does look deflected

He also might have got the second if Daka was over the line

We absolutely dominated a team way, way beneath us, but we did make ****ing hard work of it in the first half. Sweet Jebus, it was proper shit.

Yet again the change around at half time cracked it open. Ricardo pushed right up next to Fatawu, Ndidi pushed up right next to Mavididi (who was shite, by the way), and KDH running across the middle between the two of them. They didn’t have a clue how to handle it, and we should have gone on to score four or five. Sadly we took our foot off the gas, which was a bit daft, really.

Fatawu and Faes stood out by a mile, plus the second half version of Harry Winks. Also thought Justin was pretty awesome when he came on.

I bloody love watching Fatawu. He stitched their left back up so badly they had to take the poor ****er off at half time. He’s a proper talent, that one.

Just turn up at half time for the Rotherham game, and save yourself the pain, I reckon

Few empty seats tonight, which is another shame, plus the usual exodus near the end - albeit it was 85 minutes tonight, rather than 75. Tossers

Very much enjoyed that second half - such a pity about the first. Ho hum

Oh, and Coady is a bit meh, isn’t he?
It’s doesn’t look like a good position for him. He was hung out to dry by a shocking ball from Vestergaard for the first goal but he also could have done better with winning that header.

The first 20 minutes were hard going. After that I thought we played some excellent football. With a real footballer up front we'd have scored in that first period. A goal from 4mm out notwithstanding, Daka looked ****ing awful.

Fatawu was excellent as was Winks and Justin looked great when he came on, too. As much as Vestergaard was at fault for their opener, he played some fabulous passes out to Fatawu tonight and made two cracking challenges, one definitely saving a goal. Faes however was our best defender as is usually the case. Coady... well... yet again he looked bang average.

Complete horseshit goalkeeping cost us a second goal but we were in absolute total control of that game throughout.

Well ****, so it is
If you can stomach the slippery little **** it’s worth watching Rishi Sunak’s performance at PMQ’s today for some top draw and completely tone deaf ‘Ackchyually’ moments.

Nice we can put our foot on the gas when needed. Shame we feel the need to drive in neutral after.

Much needed 3 points, I feel we can beat Ipswich.

Daka was no worse than anyone else in the first half. And yes, he scored from very close range. But he had to be in that ****ing position to put it in and should get credit for that.

Agendas, whether they be pro or negative towards a player, really do stop people from seeing the blinding obvious.

It’s insane to knock Daka after the last two games. Just as insane as it has been to praise Iheanacho’s performances of late.

If you can stomach the slippery little **** it’s worth watching Rishi Sunak’s performance at PMQ’s today for some top draw and completely tone deaf ‘Ackchyually’ moments.
drawer

My only comment on the game is that EM made changes to how we set up for the second half for the second successive match.

Both clearly made a huge difference suggesting that he can see what's required and can get his players to enact it.

That's positive.

However I don't really understand why it takes that long. In the PL, we'd be out of the game by half time in both these performances. Why can't it happen in live play?

My only comment on the game is that EM made changes to how we set up for the second half for the second successive match.

Both clearly made a huge difference suggesting that he can see what's required and can get his players to enact it.

That's positive.

However I don't really understand why it takes that long. In the PL, we'd be out of the game by half time in both these performances. Why can't it happen in live play?
I can see and appreciate what you are saying but were were very much on top for 90% of the first half and should have been level at H/T. Their goal was a teriffic cross (should have been cut out at source though) and an even better header. We are going to concede the first goal sometimes but perhaps Enzo wanted to persevere until H/T so see if we woud get the equaliser or better?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463