Post Match Leicester City 1 - 0 Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having looked at the "penalty" incidents on the official site I think we were lucky. I think the ref was right to turn down our earlier appeals and that Vardy went down very easily. If that penalty had been given against us I think Nigel would have had some choice words.

On the first call, the defender barged Vardy out of the way, but did not go on to play the ball himself. How is that not a foul?
On the second call, defender took Dyer's legs away from him before he got to the ball, how is that not a foul?
On the third, there was contact before defender got to the ball, softist of the three calls. Some
times they're given, sometimes not. Thankfully this time it was given, and we won :)

Who invented the first hug? I bet he had some right awkward moments before people caught on.

Who invented the first hug? I bet he had some right awkward moments before people caught on.

Given by how other primates also hug I imagine it was a precursor species of humans who invented it long before the human trait of awkwardness existed.

Last edited:
A man with a knife in his hand.

Oh dear. Whatever happened to the usual bile and spite? Come back Innocent. Syd we need you. I preferred it when this forum was full of good honest hate.:icon_roll

I had you down as one of the voices of reason upon this site but, on this one, I disagree most vehemently: now, where's that group hug?

Oh dear. Whatever happened to the usual bile and spite? Come back Innocent. Syd we need you. I preferred it when this forum was full of good honest hate.:icon_roll
I think somebody needs some tickles, c'mere ya frosty ****er, don't make me chase you

A man with a knife in his hand.

If you're so strongly against hugs, I'm guessing an orgy is out of the question? May as well not even send you this invite... :(

Given by how other primates also hug I imagine it was a precursor species of humans who invented it long before the human trait of awkwardness existed.

Awkwardness at hugging is not a human trait, more of a British one.

I suppose a game of Naked Twister is out of the question then?

In France, even the chav has a quick hug and kiss on greeting another chav, I enjoyed this and got thoroughly stuck in.

Hugging is a requirement there, you are well gay if you dont hug.

In Andalusia it is customary to hold the genitalia of the person you are greeting. This dates back to the civil war when one could not be certain if the person you were meeting was fighting for the other side. So ingrained is this custom that women will now smell the fingers of a potential suitor to confirm that they are gregarious and sociable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566