Post Match Leicester City 1 - 0 Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I said Beckford was crap just because I'm a racist. Just about sums this place up really no wonder established posters don't bother any more.

I think somebody needs a cuddle. Take off your Ku Klux Klan outfit, then c'mere for a big snuggle

Yep I said Beckford was crap just because I'm a racist. Just about sums this place up really no wonder established posters don't bother any more.

Wow, Of all the people I would expect to take something totally the wrong way...

Who are these established posters? Do they all need a hug?

Oh come on Lazz, everyone hates Morgan, Dyer, Danns & Moore too so its the only possible explanation. I mean, he did play an absolute blinder when he came on against Blackpool too so if any criticises him it must purely be down to race.

Last edited:
Oh come on Lazz, everyone hates Morgan, Dyer, Danns & Moore too so its the only possible explanation. I mean, he did play an absolute blinder when he came on against Blackpool too so if any criticises him it must purely be down to race.

:056: :icon_roll

Eh? I think you must have taken my post the wrong way.

Eh? I think you must have taken my post the wrong way.

I don't think I have, if you were being sarcastic then I am in full agreement.

Well I wasn't - it really is the only possible explanation.

Yeah, where is IndieRich? I miss him! Well I miss his posts....

I keep him in the cupboard under my stairs, most of the time. I let him out sometimes, but he usually just tells me what to post. Which is probably why you enjoy my posts so much.

*Edit: btw, indierich just shouted up to me to tell you to stop spelling his name wrong. He doesn't mind if you omit the '06' but he ****ing hates it when people just add in capital letters without consideration, he reckons it looks spasticated.

Last edited:
Wow, Of all the people I would expect to take something totally the wrong way...

Who are these established posters? Do they all need a hug?

I'm an established poster and if any one gives me a hug they had bloody well better be female.

Having looked at the "penalty" incidents on the official site I think we were lucky. I think the ref was right to turn down our earlier appeals and that Vardy went down very easily. If that penalty had been given against us I think Nigel would have had some choice words. Of course Ian Holloway knows all about "divers". He managed DJ here and then signed him for Blackpool.

I'm an established poster and if any one gives me a hug they had bloody well better be female.

Are you scared of males David? I've hugged lots of men and it's never once given me an erection. Nothing wrong with a bit of bromance

Are you scared of males David? I've hugged lots of men and it's never once given me an erection. Nothing wrong with a bit of bromance

Where do I even begin.
I cannot think that a male hugger would be welcome among the grumpy old men where I sit at matches. As for "bromance" the only time I have seen that word is in connection with the behaviour of Cameron and Clegg; this did not impress.
For Englishmen of my generation a brief handshake or a curt nod of the head is preferable.

There is a lot right with modern football but I find the antics of today's footballers when they score irritating; it would have been a foolish man who tried to hug Nat Lofthouse when he scored.

I cannot think that a male hugger would be welcome among the grumpy old men where I sit at matches.

So it's a fear of disapproval from your peers that's holding you back? Try embracing one of them at the next home game. You never know, they might all be desperate for some human contact.

As for "bromance" the only time I have seen that word is in connection with the behaviour of Cameron and Clegg; this did not impress.

What didn't impress? The commonly used word itself or was it just the mention of that pair of insufferable ****s?

For Englishmen of my generation a brief handshake or a curt nod of the head is preferable.

The world would maybe be a nicer place if people of all generations weren't so afraid of natural human interaction.

There is a lot right with modern football but I find the antics of today's footballers when they score irritating

I detect a bit of jealousy

it would have been a foolish man who tried to hug Nat Lofthouse when he scored.

You say that as if it's a good thing. Perhaps he wouldn't have been such a churl if he'd had a bit of a cuddle from time to time

it would have been a foolish man who tried to hug Nat Lofthouse when he scored.

I'm not sure why you are trying to construe some bizarre dislike of natural human contact as a good thing. Sounds like a total prat who was too concerned with his own image to me.

Last edited:
I know. Who the hell would ever turn down a good hug?

David, don't you even hug your male relatives? Your own son(s) or your own brother(s), if you have them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570