Leicester City set to unveil third members in the consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
To you and some here, not much at all - but it does mean something to me.

This isn't about who is right and wrong on an issue, it's about the sliding scale of what people will tollerate before saying enough is enough and ceasing to plough money into the club.

I love football and Leicester are my team, but I can not square going to see them anymore with how I think they should be. I saw the adoption of Mandaric as wrong and I see this new set of owners as wrong. It just feels as though the club is rotten.

So I make my choice.

I'm not judging those of you who are happy to still go, pay money and enjoy the experience - it's those who would have willingly sat in ignorance just so they felt better. Voluntary stupidity, embracing ignorance...that's what I find laughable.

I'm sure it's an age thing. If I have an affair with some young filly or buy a sports car maybe I'll flush it out of my system.

What do you do as an alternative?

To you and some here, not much at all - but it does mean something to me.

This isn't about who is right and wrong on an issue, it's about the sliding scale of what people will tollerate before saying enough is enough and ceasing to plough money into the club.

I love football and Leicester are my team, but I can not square going to see them anymore with how I think they should be. I saw the adoption of Mandaric as wrong and I see this new set of owners as wrong. It just feels as though the club is rotten.

So I make my choice.

I'm not judging those of you who are happy to still go, pay money and enjoy the experience - it's those who would have willingly sat in ignorance just so they felt better. Voluntary stupidity, embracing ignorance...that's what I find laughable.

I'm sure it's an age thing. If I have an affair with some young filly or buy a sports car maybe I'll flush it out of my system.

I get your personal point but I couldn't get very interested in watching Blaby on a Saturday and think that the options in pro football are all pretty similar, with ownership that generally doesn't give a crap about the supporters. The fact is that almost no one will have given up going because the new owners have been announced and the club now has a higher profile in the Far East (for better or worse).

I choose not to care who owns the club because it has almost no effect on my enjoyment or not of the game.

I get your personal point but I couldn't get very interested in watching Blaby on a Saturday and think that the options in pro football are all pretty similar, with ownership that generally doesn't give a crap about the supporters. The fact is that almost no one will have given up going because the new owners have been announced and the club now has a higher profile in the Far East (for better or worse).

I choose not to care who owns the club because it has almost no effect on my enjoyment or not of the game.

What he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670