Leicester City set to unveil third members in the consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxes_Trust

I think it was made clear in the interview that he might be interested in going back to Pompey after leaving Leicester. I am sure that he is as aware as everybody else that he couldn't be involved with both clubs at the same time.

It depends what after[/I] leaving Leicester entails - during the interview with Ian Stringer MM indicates that the payments to him are being made in stages & implied that he would be part of Asia Football Investments until he received all his money.

If he was part of AFI then he can't buy Pompey

That wasn't the case with the deal he had with the previous consortium, there were also staged payments based on obtaining promotion, but that didn't make the previous consortium part of the new set up.

Currently what is being stated clearly does not appear to be correct

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Dour

If he was part of AFI then he can't buy Pompey

As Bates and Leeds have shown, shunt ownership through enough offshore entities and the FA have **** all chance of establishing ownership - they're just relying on what someone in Jersey or the British Virgin Islands say.

Scotfox

God the suspenders are killing me, rumour ,counter rumours, does anyone have any idea what is happening, if I read this forum much more, or watch ssn, as it used to be, I'm sure I will be certified by my wife, who already thinks I'm crazy. M&M says their not Thai asians, so Japanese, Chinese, Indian, somebody must know something, go on gis a clue.

Granite Fox

God the suspenders are killing me, rumour ,counter rumours, does anyone have any idea what is happening, if I read this forum much more, or watch ssn, as it used to be, I'm sure I will be certified by my wife, who already thinks I'm crazy. M&M says their not Thai asians, so Japanese, Chinese, Indian, somebody must know something, go on gis a clue.

Malaysian

Fox Fan

Indonesian.

Macky

Gruntled Member

Afghani drug lords

Scotfox

Cheers that really helps, I feel so comforted, by your intimate knowledge of the current situation, as for Osama , he wants to kick demorcacy in the balls, not balls for us. As for Drug Lords, their probably so high on their produce, wouldn't know if the ball was egg shaped or round.

Scotfox

Such a T-shirt can be obtained through channels not open to ordinary supporters or mortals, so Mawsley your quids in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669