Leicester City set to unveil third members in the consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, seeing as that is Robson walton, an American, according to Forbes Rich List I think we can assume that whoever told you was spouting bollocks.

In other news: according to globalrichlist.com, I am the 55,566,409th richest person in the world. :038:

32K GBP then eh?

:icon_wink

shitey reasoning on how rich you are from your income

you earn £20k and live in China on a bag of rice a day, fair enough

you earn £20k and pay £700 a month rent...

i bet the jockey meant 18th richest in china or japan, its all guess work i just hope the ****er is unveiled soon , maybe its michael jackson

32K GBP then eh?

My parents are generous with my pocket money :icon_cool

So Mandy promised the announcement of the mystery 3rd member of the consortium this week.... Running out of time.

If this carries on for much longer then serious questions will be asked (if they are not being already!).

i heard there's a press conference scheduled where Mandy is going to unveil his member

So Mandy promised the announcement of the mystery 3rd member of the consortium this week.... Running out of time.

He didn't say that at all, to be fair

Hoos said the announcement could come as early this week, but he didn't specify a date

32K GBP then eh?

Exactly. Also, I find it completely unfair that in other countries its so much cheaper to live. For example, a man's basic needs in China extend only to a bag of rice, in France, a baguette some cheese and maybe some onions (but definitely no soap), in Spain - some Gazpacho, paella and a bottle of rioja, in Italy, pasta and mafia connections.... WHY DO NONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH HOUSING/SHELTER? WHY AREN'T THEY SPENDING MONEY LOOKING AFTER THEIR FAMILY, CLOTHING THEMSELVES OR PAYING TAX?

Basically, I'm moving to China to claim my £20k pa and if I cant live a happy and fulfilled life on just a bag of rice (its all they eat you know), I'm holding you responsible.

Basically, I'm moving to China to claim my £20k pa and if I cant live a happy and fulfilled life on just a bag of rice (its all they eat you know), I'm holding you responsible.
I'm pretty sure they have laundry expenses too which you should factor in.

I'm pretty sure they have laundry expenses too which you should factor in.

Don't be stupid, you just give your clothes to some woman who washes them in the river against some rocks.

Ok its at least ten days, since M&M stated we would learn the identity of the third consortium member in a 'few' days, surely ten is stretching this statement to breaking point, or have I missed something in the intervening period, concerning this issue?

I have it on good authority that the mystery third member is not Thai....

Ok its at least ten days, since M&M stated we would learn the identity of the third consortium member in a 'few' days, surely ten is stretching this statement to breaking point, or have I missed something in the intervening period, concerning this issue?

Not when you consider we have only conceded a 'few' goals this season

Basically, I'm moving to China to claim my £20k pa and if I cant live a happy and fulfilled life on just a bag of rice (its all they eat you know), I'm holding you responsible.[/QUOTE]

Don't do it. :018: I have lived in Shanghai for 2 years, its not all Asian pussy and rice, there are other issues. Let me know if you need a top 10 list of "things that you will hate about China..." and I will gladly post. First issue is the irritating language. And I mean irritating.

Oooh I hope so he is very good. He can take a club to the brink of bankrupcy and yet still have money to sign premier league players and keep the top players they have. And all this in a brand spanking new stadium.
And he can certainly pick tidy oriental successors too.

Don't do it. :018: I have lived in Shanghai for 2 years, its not all Asian pussy and rice, there are other issues. Let me know if you need a top 10 list of "things that you will hate about China..." and I will gladly post. First issue is the irritating language. And I mean irritating.

The foreign bastards, why don't they learn to talk English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670