Leicester City set to unveil third members in the consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a picture of a lady dressed as Wonder Woman ease the pain?

wonderwoman20.jpg

I can see a few split ends there. She needs to get herself a new hairdresser.

So how come the proposed liverpool takeover can be ratified in literally moments yet ours takes months??

So how come the proposed liverpool takeover can be ratified in literally moments yet ours takes months??

Has it been though? All the articles I've seen say that Hicks is going to fight it and that the premier league still has to ratify it. :102:

Has it been though? All the articles I've seen say that Hicks is going to fight it and that the premier league still has to ratify it. :102:

They have seemed to suggest for the past couple of days that it can go through fairly quickly, and even the high court battle can be addressed very quickly.

I daresay it would be very different if it was Portsmouth, Cardiff or Leicester.

Yes, but court cases aside it would have been ratified on Friday according to sky sports news this morning.

Yes, relatively speaking.

Premier league and Football league are two different leagues with different systems. And despite what SSN said, it hasn't gone through, no matter how quickly they said it could.

Surely they must have similar systems, I can understand one being more efficient, if it has the money to throw at the investigations, but ours is just taking so long what sort of infomation are they after, and who verifies it? What critera determins a 'fit and proper person'. Seems like a beuracratic nightmare to me, especially if your dealing with the Far East. Politics in Thailand, Indoneasia, Malaysia, etc. etc. is volatile to say the least, you need to spend money to get money, if enough palms are greased, you get what you want its a way of life, morality as we define it has no place. So goodness knows what the Footbal League are up to, do they really think they have a handle on this, I doubt it.

Politics in Thailand, Indoneasia, Malaysia, etc. etc. is volatile to say the least, you need to spend money to get money, if enough palms are greased, you get what you want its a way of life, morality as we define it has no place.

I am confident that once Milan has delivered the requisite number of brown envelopes to the football league, each with the 'correct information' in, that the takeover will be formally approved. :icon_wink

Yeah, because it is the 60s and such unsophisticated corruption still takes place.

Given that clubs are allowed to avoid tax paid to players through the 'image rights' bollocks I wouldn't be totally surprised if it did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669