Pre Match Leicester v Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to have someone in charge that would be proactive on the side lines, make changes to help us win the game, and not just because its the 60th ****ing minute!
To be fair, if we made changes on 60 mins yesterday we could have gone on to win or would have at least stood a better chance of getting the point!

I get the point of your post though and agree.

Evans available. I'd start him.

Sadler and Stowell in charge again for this one

So expect three CDMs again, creating absolutely nothing, Maddison shoved out wide again being completely wasted, and **** knows which one of our three ace strikers they will pull out of the hat to play in the middle to be fed precisely nothing

What a complete shambles of a club we have become

And if Tete started out right you would be moaning saying what is that shit **** playing for.

Iverson

Periera
Evans
Faes
Kristiensen

Castagne
Ndidi
Praet
Barnes

Maddison

Iheanacho

And if Tete started out right you would be moaning saying what is that shit **** playing for.

Well of course I would, because we have Ricardo and Praet who are, you know, actual footballers instead of being shit ****s

Iversen

Evans
Souttar
Faes

Ricardo
Ndidi
Mendy
Maddison
Kristiansen

Barnes
Nacho

Stick Souttar up front to partner any of our strikers. Lump the ball up there and watch as the goals fly in. Not sure which end mind you.

Stick Souttar up front to partner any of our strikers. Lump the ball up there and watch as the goals fly in. Not sure which end mind you.
The guy who missed a free header from 4 yards out whsilt under absolutely no pressure at all on Tuesday night?

The guy who missed a free header from 4 yards out whsilt under absolutely no pressure at all on Tuesday night?
I'm not asking him to score goals. It would just be nice to have a target up front rather than the isolated option of either Vardy or Daka.

Just read the quotes from Sadler in today's press conference.

He's a right personality isn't he? Absolutely **** all to say. I almost longed for the inane drivel spouted by Rodgers.

The squad needs an injection of passion and fight. It sure ain't coming from the cone man.

If Castagne is to play right back, i'd be tempted to play Praet in front of him, as some of the link up play between the 2 has been bloody good [Belgian link and all that]
go 4-4-1-1 with madders behind Daka

Patson will get on to those through balls

Patson will get on to those through balls

Weird that we have this really pacey striker and yet never play balls in behind the defence for him to run onto.

Weird that we have this really pacey striker and yet never play balls in behind the defence for him to run onto.
Pointless. The **** only trips over the bastard or leathers it out for a throw-in when he gets there.

Based on his misses against Southampton and Villa I’m not sure he’s be much of a threat.

Is Soyuncu injured or has he already left? I’m surprised nobody is picking him in their preferred lineup.

Assuming he’s fit and still contracted to Leicester City, and assuming Jonny Evans is fit enough to actually do what we pay him for, I’d go with:

Iversen

Soyuncu Evans Faes

Ricardo Mendy Praet Kristiansen

Maddison Barnes

Ihenacho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690