Pre Match Leicester v Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, well most of the time, the time difference living in Oz, can be really stressful. Today for example, I've been up since 6am and the ko is not till 23.30. That's a ****ing long time of stress and worry.

I did feel better when I read one bloke on here saying this game was as important as when we were aiming for the title or FA Cup......Bollocks, that was a once in a lifetime thing. When you think of it like that, demotion... nah, we're Leicester, that's what we do, and play-off finals.

Loads of t’internet chat confirming that both Amartey and Soumare are starting

Precisely why we need a manager appointment asap - we cannot let this pair of clueless twits continue

Sometimes, well most of the time, the time difference living in Oz, can be really stressful. Today for example, I've been up since 6am and the ko is not till 23.30. That's a ****ing long time of stress and worry.

I did feel better when I read one bloke on here saying this game was as important as when we were aiming for the title or FA Cup......Bollocks, that was a once in a lifetime thing. When you think of it like that, demotion... nah, we're Leicester, that's what we do, and play-off finals.
Adelaide then?
I'm of to the crafty squire if any Melbourne based foxes wanna beer.

I did sit there on Tuesday evening looking at Mendy attempting to play the box to box role and thought that Soumare would do it better.

I'm very aware of how poor Soumare is sometimes but his capability is much better than Dewsbury-Hall or Mendy. Soumare has been treated like shit by Rodgers - called out publically, told he wasn't wanted and could leave,etc. - so maybe he is one player that might be very different now that Rodgers is gone. What is obvious is that Soumare is more affected than most by his mental attitude. He's either on it or he's not.

I think it's worth a try.

Loads of t’internet chat confirming that both Amartey and Soumare are starting

Precisely why we need a manager appointment asap - we cannot let this pair of clueless twits continue
Surely not???

Jesus, biggest game in years and that’s the decision? We are absolutely shot.

I did sit there on Tuesday evening looking at Mendy attempting to play the box to box role and thought that Soumare would do it better.

I'm very aware of how poor Soumare is sometimes but his capability is much better than Dewsbury-Hall or Mendy. Soumare has been treated like shit by Rodgers - called out publically, told he wasn't wanted and could leave,etc. - so maybe he is one player that might be very different now that Rodgers is gone. What is obvious is that Soumare is more affected than most by his mental attitude. He's either on it or he's not.

I really really wanted Soumare to work out and even now still think there’s a player in there…but this is madness.

Not as mad as Amartey, which truly beggars belief.

Not only banning g fans for having an opinion on social media they have now removed Ian Marshall from hosting in the Banks lounge for similar.

What country is this club operating in again?

I get what you're saying and, to be honest, he probably does merit a go now Rodgers isn't here but the problem is that he has been appalling in almost every single game he's played. At least with someone like Mendy you get 3 in every 10 that are half decent and we need to play the odds now.

I hope it proves to be the right decision but I just don't see a footballer in Soumare. I just don't understand this concept of going with the unknown. Put Maddison in the middle and Ricardo out wide. It really should just be that simple.

Not only banning g fans for having an opinion on social media they have now removed Ian Marshall from hosting in the Banks lounge for similar.

What country is this club operating in again?
Is that right? I’m not there today but he’s been in there for years so knows the regular faces and is always good for a chat.

Wait….Amartey is starting for Souttar?!?!?

Either that or Maddison. Or maybe Iversen

Seriously, **** knows - they’re just throwing darts at player photos on the wall to pick the team

Extraordinary stuff at this Club at the moment

Genuinely a complete shitfest

Amartey for Souttar, Soumare in for Mendy - at least that's better than it being Ndidi, Mendy and Soumare.

And Vardy starting too.... Great

No way we keep a clean sheet with that line up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572