Match Thread Leicester v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really are very shit aren't we.

Not even top half material on this showing.

Rodgers is not getting anywhere near enough out of the squad he has. Even allowing for injuries.

Again. Our defending is absolutely appalling.

There is a predictability to our matches now, I think it’s all gone stale and new ideas are needed.

We concede first, give the ball away in deep areas, we concede soft goals from set pieces and we are slow and ponderous in attack.

This looks remarkably like late stage Puel.

I think this will end up 4-5 easily.

We really are very shit aren't we.

Not even top half material on this showing.
Well, it would help if we picked the right team and set up in the right way instead of throwing a dart at the squad list and hoping for the best.

Maddison on the bench FFS whilst we have to watch Soumare lumber around like a barge on a windy day. They are swamping us in midfield and our manager is just watching it all unfold.

Again. Our defending is absolutely appalling.

There is a predictability to our matches now, I think it’s all gone stale and new ideas are needed.
Or that Rodgers to Utd is lined up already so he doesn't really give a **** any more.

Here's hoping on this showing as this is not even a contest - ref would have stopped it already if it was a boxing match.

A tactical abomination

Utterly clueless as to what they are supposed to be doing.

The positioning of our players is absurd

Exactly how i feel. He's just not going to shift from this negative approach to games.

Mad to think we beat this same team in a cup final this year. The void in coaching, desire and quality is enormous.

Or that Rodgers to Utd is lined up already so he doesn't really give a **** any more.

Would make sense. Not sure why man utd are waiting to make the change unless they're having second thoughts.

That is a ****ing shambles. Man Utd probably having second thoughts.
And so they should. On present form Rodgers is nowhere near good enough for them.

I'm not angry or annoyed as this is to be expected. I am however bored.

Maddison on the bench FFS whilst we have to watch Soumare lumber around like a barge on a windy day.
ffs. How many times do I have to tell you? It's a narr...

Oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670