Match Thread Leicester v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did BR expect to happen differently during that half that we let another 20 minutes pass to get to half time to make changes? Football managers are generally so passive.

Embarrassing

Rodgers is not getting anywhere near enough out of the squad he has. Even allowing for injuries.
We concede first, give the ball away in deep areas, we concede soft goals from set pieces and we are slow and ponderous in attack.
And Rodgers shakes his head spontaneously. That's all.

Entirely predictable so far really - let a goal in from a corner and offer **** all in attack.

Fairly certain we'll come out more attacking for the second half but it won't do us any good, we'll over commit and let a 3rd in on an easy break for them.

Quite worrying how fast we have declined and it can't all be excused by having a player or 2 injured every game.

Here's hoping on this showing as this is not even a contest - ref would have stopped it already if it was a boxing match.
Got to be five ahead on the card before that happens. So shortly after the resumption then.

We have a team with zero confidence and the manager is helping them by overcomplicating everything we do.

This is rank bad management, make no mistake.

A manager with less ego would be simplifying everything. Pick an easy system and keep with it.

His stubborn attitude won't let him.

It's gone past the players being shit now.

We have a team with zero confidence and the manager is helping them by overcomplicating everything we do.

This is rank bad management, make no mistake.

A manager with less ego would be simplifying everything. Pick an easy system and keep with it.

His stubborn attitude won't let him.

It's gone past the players being shit now.
I agree. Excuses are running out.

The differences between Tuchel and Rodgers are stark.

Its just boring. I really shouldn't say this but I'd me more interested if we were shit but actually showed some passion.

The attitude from the players has been shit for so long it falls on the manager now.

The fact he's actually setting them up to fail is the final nail.

Not a bloody clue from the 11 out there. Kasper and defence humilated by Chelsea.
That shit free kick from Evans led to us going backwards - throw in - corner - goal.
Kick the ball forward, FFS!!
And a special word for former City player, Robbie Savage -- - - - you know the one

Entirely predictable so far really - let a goal in from a corner and offer **** all in attack.

Fairly certain we'll come out more attacking for the second half but it won't do us any good, we'll over commit and let a 3rd in on an easy break for them.

Quite worrying how fast we have declined and it can't all be excused by having a player or 2 injured every game.
We're stuck with a mercenary manager and squad that can't wait to leave. Unfortunately the way football is set up now makes it impossible for us to be anything but a stepping stone. That's all there is to it really

I simply cannot see the logic of the team he has selected. He must have watched Chelsea of late. He must know how quickly they move the ball and how they swallow up midfield. I simply cannot fathom what the plan was.

I simply cannot see the logic of the team he has selected. He must have watched Chelsea of late. He must know how quickly they move the ball and how they swallow up midfield. I simply cannot fathom what the plan was.

It's the same plan as every game. Attack as little as we possibly can. Try and piss about at the back. Leave a huge ****ing gap between Vardy and the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566