Match Thread Leicester v Derby (FA Cup 4th round replay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
C4KfgK7WAAA2QkF.jpg:large

wow!

****ing hell, Was is playing. Kill me now. Ranieri trying to make sure we definitely lose this game to concentrate on the league. The guy is horrendous!

What formation is this anyway, 4-2-3-1?

Oof, Was.

I get giving players a chance... Doesn't look like a lineup to get us through this game though

Let's hope some of them impress though to push for the first team.

Definitely chances for Benny, Musa, Chilwell and Mendy I would've thought.

Shame Amartey isn't playing CB but I get that Simpson is one that genuinely needs a rest and we have no one else to play there!

Come on Leicester!

I didn't have a chance to post this in the pre match thread. But I was hoping for the same team as Saturday with a message of 'i want to see a fecking performance'.

Nice to know we're protecting all those players who haven't given a shit all season and will walk straight back into the team on Sunday no matter the result here.

I will be very pissed off if we don't win this one. What a shit team selection.

Was can't do any worse than Morgan at the moment. If you haven't noticed it's a long time since we won.

I'm looking forward to some of these players displacing our "starters".

I will be very pissed off if we don't win this one. What a shit team selection.

CR can't win can he?

Our team has been shit. We're changing the lot and yet he's criticised for it.

I just hope the crowd shows a bit of patience with Benny and Kaputska particularly. They haven't played competitive football for ages (bar Kaputska's cameo against Everton)

Musa up the middle - hat-trick.

It's kind of exciting though isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I get what you are saying FIF but there are changes and there are changes. We could still win it but I would much rather he had tried to tweak the team, including some of the changes to the regulars, and get set up ready for Sunday with some confidence.

This is a Porto-esque line up and that didn't help any of those push their first team credentials.

And all that nonsense about how we want to do well in the Cup is just bluster, whereas I for one would love us to win this to face Millwall for a place in the quarters.

This team may have played together against the starters in practice. :)

Anyway I'm buzzing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570