Match Thread Leicester v Derby (FA Cup 4th round replay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A brave selection. That's a good enough bench though I'm hoping they're not needed to chase the game. I'm looking forward to seeing Kapustka.

"Drop all the lazy feckers!" came the cry from the doom merchants. Ranieri drops all the lazy feckers and they still moan!

Both teams scared to go to Millwall I heard. Pwoppa nawty there.

There's no doubt this is a "wow" selection, but I'm kind of buzzin (although it could be the wine) to see how they perform. Just hoping that they won't show the fear and trepidation our "1st 11" currently show.

Excited!

CR can't win can he?

Our team has been shit. We're changing the lot and yet he's criticised for it.

Lots of the things that have been demanded have been done - and people are still not happy! How can he win?

Nuge to come off the bench to clinch the winner. (An own goal of course, either way you see it)

CR can't win can he?

Our team has been shit. We're changing the lot and yet he's criticised for it.
Unbelievably, I wholeheartedly agree with you. People clamour for change, it's delivered and then Ranieri's foolish for changing things. Mental.

I think that's a pretty exciting lineup and one which I can't wait to see. Other than Was, who of those could be any worse than the shit that has been served up thus far? I pick out was because although he can't be any worse as a defender than Morgan, he will no doubt commit at least two episodes of GBH and more than likely not make it to the end.

Lots of the things that have been demanded have been done - and people are still not happy! How can he win?

Due to a lack of dropping lazy ****ers in recent times I'm seeing the selection as a chance to forfeit with a more important game coming up. That's not to say I'm less confident about us winning. this lot have something to prove and gives us a better chance than if we have the sulking and pointing twats in.

Turned the telly on.

Heard Robbie Savage say that Grey is a decent finisher.

Heard Robbie Savage speculate that Musa is earning nearly three times what Leo is earning.

Muted the telly and went back to playing Football Manager until the game kicks off.

I called for wholesale changes to save players for the Swansea match and got shot down, yet now everyone's saying what a great selection it is. Weird one.

Anyway...great lineup except for Was.

Is my screen playing tricks on me or does Wasyl really have a man bun?

..I pick out was because although he can't be any worse as a defender than Morgan, he will no doubt commit at least two episodes of GBH and more than likely not make it to the end.

Sometimes it's worth watching just to see this...

A positive already in that we didn't throw the ball hopefully up the line from a throw in!

Wasyl has a man bun. Guess no one dares take the piss though!

Interested to see how Kaputska does. Is he playing in the no.10 role?

Great chance for some of these players to be fair to stake a claim and get earn a first team spot.

That's at least thrice I've seen Benny pass a ball forward to one of our players. 3 more successful forward passes than any other centre back this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566