Match Thread Leicester v Derby (FA Cup 4th round replay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see us passing the ball and playing it on the floor rather than just smashing it long aimlessly

Lots of the things that have been demanded have been done - and people are still not happy! How can he win?

Not sure if I'm on of these 'people' - but my beef is I'd have rather seen this as a stepping stone to Swansea rather than the whole team changes. For example with a refined centre back pairing who would be playing on Sunday. Or Ndidi and Mendy together. More likely we'll now just see the others all back in on Sunday now. We certainly won't see Was and Benny together.

That's the approach I wanted before the game so it's not inconsistent to say the same now - I certainly do like many of the changes.

There has been a bit of this all season though. 'Why doesn't he try something different' very quickly turned into 'why is he messing with what worked last season'

Can somebody please take Kingy out.

The only players letting us down are the regulars.

****ing Andy King

Good performance so far from Gray.

Finally we've found someone who can take a corner, rather than failing to beat the first man or doing a short corner.

Albrighton and his ball control is really pissing me off and King's passing too

Albrighton has been woeful. Plenty of effort but just not good enough.

Albrighton and his ball control is really pissing me off and King's passing too

King's passing is absolutely embarrassing, as is the fact he's nearer to the 1st 11 than most on the pitch.

Wank

Gray doing well, Benny started well but has looked a bit rusty at times getting caught with the ball. Certainly more composed and in control than Huth and Morgan though.

Both are full backs are doing well in defence and attack. Disappointed with Albrighton in this one so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566