Pre Match Leicester v Rennes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Nose

We've still got about 10k tickets available in the home end.

You'll be delighted to hear that I am going to be behind the home dugout for this once again.

Rennes are an excellent side. We'll need to be much better than against Leeds. They're particularly strong at home so a lead is vital.

I would hope that we will be picking our strongest side for this. Whatever that is.

If we don't, we'll certainly lose.

I'd also then make eleven changes for the Arsenal game as it's almost entirely unimportant in comparison to the two Rennes games.

One thing that is very clear from this season is that we're incapable of juggling competing competitions.

So go strong on both Thursdays and bin off the PL game.

Copied from Facebook …

Attention all drivers going to lcfc v rennes on Thurs. Rennes have asked for an organised walk from city centre to the KP on Thursday which the police have granted. The roads nr the ground will be closed at least 90 mins before k.off, possibly 2 hrs. They will reopen after rennes fans arrive at ground. It is worth noting that the chaos caused by closures before the randersmatch involved 600 fans, rennes are expecting to bring 1000. PLEASE BE EXTRA EARLY for this match. Closure times are down to police not the club.

Just had a look. I haven’t heard of a single one of their players.

I’ve only watched about two or three non Leicester games since Covid started but I’m going to to take a wild swing at Rennes being an incredible team with a really specific and brilliant way of playing. Like Leeds, I don’t know what it is they do but the brains go ****ing mad for it.

Just had a look. I haven’t heard of a single one of their players.

I’ve only watched about two or three non Leicester games since Covid started but I’m going to to take a wild swing at Rennes being an incredible team with a really specific and brilliant way of playing. Like Leeds, I don’t know what it is they do but the brains go ****ing mad for it.
We were linked with Doku in the summer

Last edited:
I know it's a shit measure but he really is rather good on well-known football video games.
In Championship Manager 2003 Darren Eadie made a full recovery and played over 250 games winning the Champions league before being sold to Man U for £5:2 Millon..... Get Doku in before someone else spots him on FIFA22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566