Pre Match Leicester v Rennes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Fofana tomorrow. He has Covid. Hopefully available for Sunday.
You couldn't make it up, could you? Out for months and then as soon as he is due back, he contracts Covid.

Vardy out for 3-4 weeks. Justin and Maddison will be available.
Of course he is. I really hope we find a way to not play Fofana for the rest of the season. If he does play you just know after 1/2 games he’ll be reinjured for some unspecified period of time.

That Vardy news is absolutely shit.

So many times we've brought players back in only to get them re-injured:

Castagne
Justin
Ricardo
Vardy
Maddison
Evans

Just off the top of my head.

Vardy out for 3-4 weeks.

I think we have to admit that Vardy and Evans are at the 20/21 Wes Morgan level now.

Two terrific players but age has caught up with them. If they were pets, you'd have to put them down.

Their bodies simply cannot cope any more.

I think we have to admit that Vardy and Evans are at the 20/21 Wes Morgan level now.

Two terrific players but age has caught up with them. If they were pets, you'd have to put them down.

Bit harsh on Vardy, he's got ten league goals this season.

Bit harsh on Vardy, he's got ten league goals this season.

He's spent most of the last two years injured or playing whilst limited by injury.

I don't doubt his value to us on the pitch but those days are becoming rare.

He's an impact sub now in my opinion. Just like at Burnley. If we try to push him harder than that, he'll just keep breaking down.

He's spent most of the last two years injured or playing whilst limited by injury.

He's an impact sub now in my opinion. Just like at Burnley. If we try to push him harder than that, he'll just keep breaking down.
You might be right. I think maybe I can't handle the sad truth of Vardy's slow decline in fitness.

****ing ridiculous regarding Vardy.

Every player we bring back from injury gets immediately crocked again.

It's just a shame because he looked so switched on against Leeds. Perhaps it's a case of the mind still being up for it but the body saying no more.

Vardy's injury is a knock to the knee he picked up against Dirty Leeds.

if the ref hadn't been a soft touch, and booked Leeds players from the off, he may never of got injured.

If's , buts and maybes....but definitely unfortunate :(

I get we have had a lot of recurring injuries which could be blamed on the medical team but Vardy's current injury is completely different to the one he has just come back from.

Doesn't make it any less of a loss but I don't think this one could be blamed on the so called physios.

I get we have had a lot of recurring injuries which could be blamed on the medical team but Vardy's current injury is completely different to the one he has just come back from.

Doesn't make it any less of a loss but I don't think this one could be blamed on the so called physios.

Yes, but we all need something to shake our fists at, so this will do for today

Add in a manager that can't stick to a plan for more than 20 minutes and a medical team trained by Harold Shipman and we are where we are.

It's a mess in need of a new leader.
Hmm

Spot on.

We're not getting so many injuries because of bad luck. This is mismanagement once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566