Pre Match Leicester v Rennes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy out for 3-4 weeks. Justin and Maddison will be available.
Sack all the ****ers involved with our medical department. Honestly, sack them all now. Injury crisis for three years ffs.

In what way do you think its their fault that Vardy got a knock on the knee against Leeds?

Or do you think they used the wrong magic sponge to treat it?
What if he got the injury because he couldn't react quick enough to the challenge... because he was rushed back too soon.

He shouldn't have started that game and is now injured. The same point was made about Justin when he got injured.

Just noticed that the two sides that finished above us in our EL group are both out of Europe before us. A bit weird.

Just noticed that the two sides that finished above us in our EL group are both out of Europe before us. A bit weird.
We’re “in Europe” in the same way some bloke walking a dog in the background through Albert Square is “in Eastenders”. Technically true, but ultimately meaningless to everyone who’s not related to the bloke walking the dog.

I think we have to admit that Vardy and Evans are at the 20/21 Wes Morgan level now.

Two terrific players but age has caught up with them. If they were pets, you'd have to put them down.

Their bodies simply cannot cope any more.
This is complete pony shit toss bollocks. This injury had nothing to do with his body not coping but more to do with a ****ing massive knock he took to his knee. 25 or 35, that's going to stop you from playing for a while. At the beginning of the season he was our fittest player according to the club, breaking his previous records. He started off incredibly well but he's had one massive injury and now a setback. It happens. He still looked a million percent sharper than Daka and Iheanacho when he did play before a typically friendly Leeds (or Vardy!) challenge put pay to that.

It's unfortunate that he's out again, but consigning him to the scrap heap is beyond stupid given what we've seen of him during this difficult season.

What if he got the injury because he couldn't react quick enough to the challenge... because he was rushed back too soon.

He shouldn't have started that game and is now injured. The same point was made about Justin when he got injured.
He didn't.

This is complete pony shit toss bollocks. This injury had nothing to do with his body not coping but more to do with a ****ing massive knock he took to his knee. 25 or 35, that's going to stop you from playing for a while. At the beginning of the season he was our fittest player according to the club, breaking his previous records. He started off incredibly well but he's had one massive injury and now a setback. It happens. He still looked a million percent sharper than Daka and Iheanacho when he did play before a typically friendly Leeds (or Vardy!) challenge put pay to that.

It's unfortunate that he's out again, but consigning him to the scrap heap is beyond stupid given what we've seen of him during this difficult season.

You're in denial. It's sad but true. His legs cannot sustain him for 90 mins once a week any more. Whether it's his groin, hamstring, hip or knee. It's wear and tear.

The sooner Vardy and the club realise this, the better. We need to be able to use him as an impact sub. Starting him and him getting repeatedly injured is stupid.

You're in denial. It's sad but true. His legs cannot sustain him for 90 mins once a week any more. Whether it's his groin, hamstring, hip or knee. It's wear and tear.

The sooner Vardy and the club realise this, the better. We need to be able to use him as an impact sub. Starting him and him getting repeatedly injured is stupid.
I mean, thanks for the diagnosis doctor but I'll take the facts over your opinion if that's okay.

I am under no Illusion that his game will have to change. It happens to the best of them. I'm also, however, not showering my sheets in piss because a player has a knock on his knee.

Hope Nacho gets the next few weeks and plays himself into form as he did last year. I’m not writing off Daka but think he needs some time away from being the main man to come back strongly in the future and learn from past few matches.

I mean, thanks for the diagnosis doctor but I'll take the facts over your opinion if that's okay.

I am under no Illusion that his game will have to change. It happens to the best of them. I'm also, however, not showering my sheets in piss because a player has a knock on his knee.
It's been coming for a while. Vardy is not going to have more than this season and next at the top. (And next as a impact sub)

Daka (IMO) was bought last summer to give him a season to bed in. I expect him to he the starter next year presuming he progresses.

Get ready for some great insight about the opposition from our manager…

"They have the striker up top who score goals, they also have the winger [Martin Terrier] who scores goals," said Rodgers.

Get ready for some great insight about the opposition from our manager…

"They have the striker up top who score goals, they also have the winger [Martin Terrier] who scores goals," said Rodgers.
Stop hounding him, you're being quite ruff. I think his assessment is a furensic one, we'll have to keep their forwards on a tight lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566