Lunchtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftover chicken hotpot for lunch, pint on the canal this afternoon and then roast pork for dinner tonight.

A Heinz Big Eat Lunchbowl...I feel I should be sat in a trench in Flanders eating this

A Heinz Big Eat Lunchbowl...I feel I should be sat in a trench in Flanders eating this

I don't think Ned would approve ... :icon_bigg

I had a potato pie for lunch today. Which is basically a beef pie with mashed spuds dolloped in under the top crust. Very tasty. By the way, what are Hula Hoops? Don't think we have them here?

I don't think Ned would approve ... :icon_bigg

I had a potato pie for lunch today. Which is basically a beef pie with mashed spuds dolloped in under the top crust. Very tasty. By the way, what are Hula Hoops? Don't think we have them here?

hulahoops.jpg
:023:

they do load of flavors BBQ ,cheese and onion ,ready salted and so on :icon_wink

they are round shaped crisp

Got the picture Newts, cheese & onion for me then. :icon_wink

I've got chicken, stuffing and mayo sarnies for me lunch.

Along with a bag of Doritos, a pack of choccy digestives and a can of coke.

Lovely

water.....
at least it's staying down now.

Lunch today was a rush trip to Donut King. After cramming a chili dog with cheese and two hot cinnamon donuts down my throat and washing it down with a vanilla milkshake I left feeling bloated, but happy enough.

jacket potato with cheese, beans and red onion washed down with orange juice,from a decent sandwich shop in weymouth, i attempted to sit on the sea wall at portland and eat it, but soon got back in the car when a fork full of cheesy beans flew off me fork and landed on me car windscreen 30 odd feet behind me! twas a bloody windy un today!

jacket potato with cheese, beans and red onion washed down with orange juice,from a decent sandwich shop in weymouth, i attempted to sit on the sea wall at portland and eat it, but soon got back in the car when a fork full of cheesy beans flew off me fork and landed on me car windscreen 30 odd feet behind me! twas a bloody windy un today!

Bloody hilarious, that visual of the cheesey beans, love it! :023::icon_bigg

Bloody hilarious, that visual of the cheesey beans, love it! :023::icon_bigg

Did you lol*?

*Am I using it right? Or am I supposed to place it at random points lol** throughout the lol post interspersed lol with txt spk lol?

** I did not laugh out loud at any point in the creation of this post. lol

Did you lol*?

*Am I using it right? Or am I supposed to place it at random points lol** throughout the lol post interspersed lol with txt spk lol?

** I did not laugh out loud at any point in the creation of this post. lol

Keep practising Macky, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon, lmao :icon_bigg

** at no stage during this post did my arse come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669