Mandaric urges the fans to Have faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandaric urges fans to have faith

Mandaric says the club will come back stronger (Getty Images)
Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric says the club's fans must have faith in him and back his judgement as they seek an immediate return to the Championship.

The Foxes were relegated to League One on the final day of last season and Mandaric is yet to decide whether Ian Holloway will stay on as manager.

"Whether we keep Mr Holloway or make changes, the job will be done properly," he told BBC Radio Leicester.

"The fans have to trust me. They shouldn't be worried."

Mandaric has said he will make a decision on Holloway's future in early June.

But in the meantime he has called for patience.

"I hope all our supporters understand and give me support," he said.

There is an interview with him on the page. Doesn't sound like he is ready to quit to me. Also the last thing he said is that he has to do the manager thing right. Sounds like Holloway is a gonner for sure.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/7416324.stm

The fact he refers to IH as Mr Holloway makes me thing Ollie is on his way!

Quality line

"The fans have to trust me. They shouldn't be worried."

It's all gone so well, why would anyone worry :102:

That was how I read it to be honest!

Trust and respect are earnt. At this point we have neither based on what he has achieved so far...although you could argue that we should have a certain amount of respect for someone who has consistently f****d up everything he has touched since he came here.

What he actually means is buy your ST now, cause in a few weeks i reserve the right to f**k it up all over again, but at least i'll have your cash!

Spin is a pathetic medium!

How the feck can he still say "trust me"? The barmy old fool also reckons we will still get to the Premiership in 2 years time with successive promotions. The man has completely lost it.

If MM/Aldridge do not postpone the ST Early Bird discount date until at least mid-June when know what is happening with the Manager, players etc, then we are definitely not renewing out STs. We have only been ST holders for 7 years, and only the first 2 were 'fun'!

I think ST holders of at least the last 3 or 4 years deserve better from the club in terms of consideration, discounts, interest free payments etc. I am not prepared to fork out over £1000 to watch Division 3 football when I do not even know who the Manager or the Chairman might be or whether there will be a large scale player clear out or recruitment.

I know our team played Division 3 football last season but at least there was Championship opponents to watch.

How the feck can he still say "trust me"? The barmy old fool also reckons we will still get to the Premiership in 2 years time with successive promotions. The man has completely lost it.

He may be many things but he is not a barmy old fool. :018:

He may be many things but he is not a barmy old fool. :018:

Course he is. He's barmy because he thinks we will be in the Premiership in two years time, he's old (nearly 70), and he's a fool for signing all those players last summer which ultimately got us relegated.

Course he is. He's barmy because he thinks we will be in the Premiership in two years time, he's old (nearly 70), and he's a fool for signing all those players last summer which ultimately got us relegated.

I think you will find it was tatical ineptitude by the current manager and a major lack of fight & passion which ultimately got us relegated! :102:

I think you will find it was tatical ineptitude by the current manager and a major lack of fight & passion which ultimately got us relegated! :102:

A major lack of fight and passion was from all the players signed by MM - players who were already here like Kisnorbo, Stearman, Hume etc seemed to show fight and passion.

PAH. rumour and speculation. I disagree. Everyone knows that back to back promotions almost always happen.

70's not old. My wife is 75 years young and she'd take offence at your rudeness.

And everyone knows that Mandaric only signed those players to get the recruitment agents to stop ringing him. No fault of his own.

Deceit and lies. YOUR spin is far worse than anything the club produces.

Hail Milan. Saviour of or third division football club.

Keep the Faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670