Mandaric urges the fans to Have faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
A major lack of fight and passion was from all the players signed by MM - players who were already here like Kisnorbo, Stearman, Hume etc seemed to show fight and passion.

Hellings and the champions league finalist winger from Portugal (not Ronaldo) never showed any lack of fight or passion.

I wish we were in the moaners league instead of the football league: we would be European Champs!
Almost without exception, we welcomed Milan and his money. We cheered as he spent - then jeered when it didn't work. If you don't like Milan, just flash a few million and buy the club from him. Most of us can't and those that could, don't wish so to do.
MM did not become rich by wasting his money: he will get it right. Yes, he's made mistakes but he does deserve our loyalty - he has spent considerably more than the cost of a season ticket on this club when all the local millionaires were furtively looking away.

Almost without exception, we welcomed Milan and his money.

Actually there were a substantial number of people opposed to his takeover or, at the very least, highly sceptical about it

Last edited:
I don't mind Mandaric,yes he has made mistakes but I'd rather he was here than he wasn't.I realise that I am in a minority though

Last edited:
PAH. rumour and speculation. I disagree. Everyone knows that back to back promotions almost always happen.

70's not old. My wife is 75 years young and she'd take offence at your rudeness.

And everyone knows that Mandaric only signed those players to get the recruitment agents to stop ringing him. No fault of his own.

Deceit and lies. YOUR spin is far worse than anything the club produces.

Hail Milan. Saviour of or third division football club.

Keep the Faith.

Quality post as always, FF.:023:

Oh Christ, this ****ing helps doesn't it?

Tell you what, you moaning *****, why don't we all just start ****ing crying about all the news that comes out of the ****ing club?

Boo hoo. MM says he will do all he can to correct the errors, ooooooo, what a ****ing nightmare.

Oh Christ, this ****ing helps doesn't it?

Tell you what, you moaning *****, why don't we all just start ****ing crying about all the news that comes out of the ****ing club?

Boo hoo. MM says he will do all he can to correct the errors, ooooooo, what a ****ing nightmare.

People are still grieving, alex, for the loss of our club

There are (supposedly) five stages of grief; Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance

Most people are still in Anger

And a good job too RS - or he wouldn't be at Leicester.

The alleged takeover bids any nearer ? - I keep scanning the media but seem to keep missing any reports.

You would have to ask MM that - although supposedly he isn't looking to sell at the moment ( takes large pinch of salt at this point ). If he's here in a year's time I would be a little surprised.

"The fans have to trust me. They shouldn't be worried."

This calls for a bit of LOLing and a touch of ROFLMAOing too.

It's this sort of crap that gets to me:-

Mandaric said: "Look at the teams that got promoted from League One last season - Nottingham Forest and Swansea City. They finished second and third as far as average attendances were concerned.
"Leeds United topped the list - and they could yet still be promoted. That says a lot to me. It demonstrates fan power.

I don't know whether he's bothered to look at last seasons championship attendance table?

Why don't these people in charge understand that those who are buying season tickets will buy them and those that aren't won't. Why the endless stream of patronising rubbish?

For the record I've got mine and have asked the club not to keep sending me emails about renewing.

Keep The Faith? I'll be Keep my fcuking money, more like.

Last edited:
... Ollie can't complain he didn't get a fair chance, 'cos he clearly over-stayed that chance and Mandaric's cloaked decision is correct for the time being (keep the shop ticking over until a more suitable manager can be appointed). But, just an opinion mind so don't go shooting me down for thinking out loud, I think we have to trust Mandaric and let the bloke get us back up to the Championship at least ... and yep, painful though it be, that means having faith and getting behind the bloke and the team all over again. Mandy was clearly very upset at the relegation, but he also looked as though he wasn't going to take losing by laying down and playing dead .... No, support the team have faith and lets get us a long term manager for once and who knows perhaps we'll see the Prem again soonish!!:icon_lol:

... Ollie can't complain he didn't get a fair chance, 'cos he clearly over-stayed that chance and Mandaric's cloaked decision is correct for the time being (keep the shop ticking over until a more suitable manager can be appointed). But, just an opinion mind so don't go shooting me down for thinking out loud, I think we have to trust Mandaric and let the bloke get us back up to the Championship at least ... and yep, painful though it be, that means having faith and getting behind the bloke and the team all over again. Mandy was clearly very upset at the relegation, but he also looked as though he wasn't going to take losing by laying down and playing dead .... No, support the team have faith and lets get us a long term manager for once and who knows perhaps we'll see the Prem again soonish!!:icon_lol:

PAH, hogwash. Sack the board. Play the youth team. It was better when we were in administration, at least we knew we wouldn't have to pay anyone any money.

Apologies, Tom, I like to think I'm playing devil's advocate but in fact I'm just a simpleton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669