Match 11 v 247 Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazza i'm i in after missing last week's game??

Last edited:
We bloody need you! In either case, the offer stands Rich. I PM'd ya.

Just been and bought myself a new ankle support hopefully it'll work cos my ankles spend more time touching the ground than my actual toes just lately.

Yes! :icon_roll

Current Squad is

Steve
Melton
Hazz
MHS
DD
PDS (60/40)
Spanky
Rich (waiting for Internation Clearance)

looks like a good team, hope rich gets his clearance

exactly-how did you do against the astro lions btw nathan?

Not good. we lost 6-4 i think. were 3-1 down, brought it back to 4-3 up then lost it in the last few mins.

We seem to have developed "Arsenal Syndrome", playing really well and dominating the first 10/15 mins but not taking our chances. we then get pissed off and make sloppy defensive mistakes. and to make things worse, our keeper hads been missing for the last few weeks. Fortunately, he's back now.

Not good. we lost 6-4 i think. were 3-1 down, brought it back to 4-3 up then lost it in the last few mins.

We seem to have developed "Arsenal Syndrome", playing really well and dominating the first 10/15 mins but not taking our chances. we then get pissed off and make sloppy defensive mistakes. and to make things worse, our keeper hads been missing for the last few weeks. Fortunately, he's back now.
my mate who i tried to get last week played for that team-though i dont think it would have played against you that week-though i reckon his brother might have done-young lad with dark hair good at dribbling?

completely the wrong match, sorry :icon_lol:

We played astro lions the week before, lost 6-2 i think. We didn't even have a second choice keeper for that game. I played the first half in goal and conceded three very soft goals. that put us 3-0 down. i think we got a goal back right on half time. then right at the beginning of the second, the other bloke who went in goal conceded one worse thn mine. he literally watched it trickle past him. after that we gave up.

my mate who i tried to get last week played for that team-though i dont think it would have played against you that week-though i reckon his brother might have done-young lad with dark hair good at dribbling?

can't really remember any of them. except a big lad (who had dark hair) and the one that scored a few (he had darker skin). That's not at all racist, just all i can remember.

If someone can't do it, I'll do it but it will be a squeeze!!

If it makes things easier for you i can pick up MHS on my way down there, he only lives down the road from me.

I think my game is the same time as yours again.

If it makes things easier for you i can pick up MHS on my way down there, he only lives down the road from me.

Well it's up to you! But if you are willing that would be great. Basically 5 can not fit in my car when everyone is touching 6 foot.

I'd dont mind taking back cos Paul ain't there for long.

Well it's up to you! But if you are willing that would be great. Basically 5 can not fit in my car when everyone is touching 6 foot.

I'd dont mind taking back cos Paul ain't there for long.

We'll wait to see what he says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670