Match 11 v 247 Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wearing blue again?

Just wondered as I missed last week, don't know if you were wearing FCUK's kit.

These ref's are so strict.

I told the ref last night to “**** off” and “****ing book me if you want you twat” and didnt even get a yellow!:icon_lol:

I told the ref last night to “**** off” and “****ing book me if you want you twat” and didnt even get a yellow!:icon_lol:
Obviously doesn't take orders too well.

Edit - He'd get a job in the Wigston Chinky easily.

Last edited:
Obviously doesn't take orders too well.

:icon_lol:
That was after I had kicked the ball 30 yards off the pitch into a ditch after being given offside after taking it around their last defender. I wasn’t a happy bunny.

we dont want to know about the role play you got up to last night

Unfortunately it wasnt role play and if it wasnt for the fact that i know the ref well i think i wouldnt have gotten off quite so easily.

We lost 3-1 last night, boring match.

I was drafted up front for the last 15 minutes reverting from my left back role.

Almost got on the scoresheet with a header, but almost ain't good enough.

Last edited:

Did it make you feel big Leroy?

The scizo ref at Goals (the one who says to you 'it will get better' and then calls you 'a fat bastard' within a minute) was reffing a game I was watching on Friday night.

He'd a fall out with a lino because he wouldn't put his flag down just after giving a decision. 'PUT THE FLAG DOWN!', 'but it was offside ref I was just doing what ya told', 'PUT IT DOWN!', 'but you haven't given the free kick', 'BUT THE ****ING FLAG DOWN NOW!'

Lino throws the flag to the floor and walks off....hilarious.

Did it make you feel big Leroy?

The scizo ref at Goals (the one who says to you 'it will get better' and then calls you 'a fat bastard' within a minute) was reffing a game I was watching on Friday night.

He'd a fall out with a lino because he wouldn't put his flag down just after giving a decision. 'PUT THE FLAG DOWN!', 'but it was offside ref I was just doing what ya told', 'PUT IT DOWN!', 'but you haven't given the free kick', 'BUT THE ****ING FLAG DOWN NOW!'

Lino throws the flag to the floor and walks off....hilarious.

I don’t need to feel big hazzer I’m already a fat bastard. It wasn’t a matter of feeling big it was a matter of giving my all to get on the end of a very good pass and clearly being on side only to be given off by an atrocious decision. That’s Sunday league linos for you though, ive done it to others on many an occasion.

Where's Spanky?

I only read these threads because his enthusiastic bounding around on a Thursday cheers me up.

I'm guessing he's not playing. He asks for compliments all day long so something's wrong.

Has he asked what the score was last time we played these yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363