Match 12 - Adam Pochin FC - 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in.

But I understand why you might want me to take a back seat.

Did Chambo and leroy decide if they are playing for the monday or thursday teams?

Chambo can't generally make Mondays due to work. I had a chat with him on Thursday and I said I'll try and fit in him where possible for Thursdays. FC is going to play on Mondays but can't make this week due to his wedding anniversary. Melts has kindly said he doesn't mind not playing Thurs, if TB2 gets off the ground on Mondays.

Last edited:
Your bro should play as well Harry, he's a good little player and i've notinced he has a lot more confidence since i last played.

Your bro should play as well Harry, he's a good little player and i've notinced he has a lot more confidence since i last played.

The cocky little so-so has been bragging all weekend about his 6 goals in 2 games. He's most defo a necessary this week. I'd be willing to drop myself to let him play with the form he's in.

I noticed he's get more confident - started 'speaking' more on the pitch.

Last edited:
Did we beat these before? I seem to remember losing, but then that's just a common feeling for me

Hammered - all young kids. We had one of those days where we went down and then just went to pieces. I see no reason why we can't beat em and secure 4th position.
They need it up 'em. That'll learn 'em not to f**k with the oldies :icon_lol:

The cocky little so-so has been bragging all weekend about his 6 goals in 2 games. He's most defo a necessary this week. I'd be willing to drop myself to let him play with the form he's in.

I noticed he's get more confident - started 'speaking' more on the pitch.

He's been brilliant recently, started to get a lot stronger on the ball as well.

Im around if needed but for a change looks like i wont be. Both teams almost up to full fitness!

I have decided on the team - this was difficult considering a number of things a) Recent form b) Trying to get everyone a game c) Not trying to alienate the originals. I hope those disappointed understand.

Steve GK
Drew
Hazz
PDS
Bro of Hazz
Matt
Chambo

Not trying to alienate the originals. I hope those disappointed understand
I'm disappointed, but I understand why you would pick somebody in better form than myself.

However, I'm not disappointed that a non TB member is picked above me, I would describe myself as "Pissed Off" about that one.

I'll survive :icon_sad:

I'm dropping out, A) i have a gig i can go to and B) You have plenty and Chris is needed as you have no finishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669