Match 12 - Adam Pochin FC - 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it, Drew.

I've made arrangements for Thursday!!!!

Sorry, Hazza.

I am around if needed.

You're in then Leroy for the final spot.

Hmmm I had made plans but I can still make it. Prob won’t get there till the last minute so as usual Ill start as sub just in case I’m a couple of minutes late.

No its ok my plans are early evening so I’m sure I will make it on time, it was just a heads up in case I’m a couple of minutes later.

What a farce.

Won 15-3 but we didn't play Adam Pochin, we played a team who were told to turn up for a friendly and ended up playing with 3 men on the pitch for half the game as one of their players had a "real" game to play in!

Fair play to them though, we bruised that guy in the yellow shirt quite a bit and he still kept laughing and joking!

I am strongly considering a letter to Goals. Ref tried to con us, the centre tried to con us and it was only once we had a word with them it was more than apparent that they were a team playing a friendly.

We still cruised through though.

It takes the piss that they still get away with charging (usually) £20 for a "friendly".

I am strongly considering a letter to Goals. Ref tried to con us, the centre tried to con us and it was only once we had a word with them it was more than apparent that they were a team playing a friendly.

We still cruised through though.

I thought the ref was out of the loop, he told me he didn't know it was a friendly.

Tbf the ref did come and have a word with me and Paul at half time and say that we should complain to the centre about the whole thing and that he wouldn’t have been happy if it was his game. Mind you I reckon that was something to do with the fact that Paul was moaning at him for most of the first half.

Tbf the ref did come and have a word with me and Paul at half time and say that we should complain to the centre about the whole thing and that he wouldn’t have been happy if it was his game. Mind you I reckon that was something to do with the fact that Paul was moaning at him for most of the first half.

he's a mardy bugger recently! :icon_lol:

It made me think on the way home. The last time we played "Beauchamp Wanderers" they had a completely different team to what we remembered, including the yellow topped guy and the england topped guy from last night. And they thrashed us, so I think we may have fallen foul of the same trap that game aswell.

Your right, I said last night that I knew them from somewhere! It was from beauchamp. Those lads play for some div 3 team as I overheard a conversation last night. Gonna have to keep an eye on this.

Beauchamp have never had the same players when we've played them - every time, they have some new players - the goalie is the only player who remains. From what I could make out, 3 of the lads played for Beauchamp (who were playing at the same time) and 2 played for a team higher above.

Last edited:
I have to differ on this one, whenever i have played beauchamp they have had the same bunch.

maybe i've been lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670