Match 6-El Wardo V TBFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
for this week only or in the long run-we weren't asking for people to volunteer to be honest!
No this week only, I want to play football. But this week we have a problem and it's now sorted, I won't be volunteering next week.

I am back! I must admit. I am unsure what to do over player selection.

Well it isn't really a problem this week now, but this fiasco is going to happen every week if nothing is sorted! Still think there will be enough players for 2 teams including those that have shown an interest but have been knocked back.

Well it isn't really a problem this week now, but this fiasco is going to happen every week if nothing is sorted! Still think there will be enough players for 2 teams including those that have shown an interest but have been knocked back.
Yup

The idea for 2 teams is valid - there is about 3 posters I couldn't fit in and interest from a couple of others of late.

However, it creates it's own probelms.

Whose willing to run it?
What night is going to be on? (for example, I might ended up in a B Team but there is no way I can do Monday nights. A similar situation for others. Tuesday and Wednesday are night City could play plus Champions League footie)
Should the decision for what team you play for be on ability? (I don't think so personally - the original guys of TBFC continue on Thursday)

It does seem the current situation is not going to work.

That's my concerns.

The idea for 2 teams is valid - there is about 3 posters I couldn't fit in and interest from a couple of others of late.

However, it creates it's own probelms.

Whose willing to run it?
What night is going to be on? (for example, I might ended up in a B Team but there is no way I can do Monday nights. A similar situation for others. Tuesday and Wednesday are night City could play plus Champions League footie)
Should the decision for what team you play for be on ability? (I don't think so personally - the original guys of TBFC continue on Thursday)

It does seem the current situation is not going to work.

That's my concerns.

I wouldn't mind running a second team. But it will be impossible to have an A team and a B team based on ability, if it happened it would have to be mixed because it may be the case that someone crap can only play on the night that the "A team" play.

I would suggest posting a message on the main forum saying that we are having another team and find one or two more people who are interested. Then, ask them, the people already to have shown an interest, and the regulars which nights they can do. Then from those results chose another night.

But then as you say, City sometimes play on Tuesdays and Wednesday. So another way could be to just enter another team in the Monday night league and split the teams according to who can do which day. If we are short, some people could play for both teams.

I wouldn't mind running a second team. But it will be impossible to have an A team and a B team based on ability, if it happened it would have to be mixed because it may be the case that someone crap can only play on the night that the "A team" play.

I would suggest posting a message on the main forum saying that we are having another team and find one or two more people who are interested. Then, ask them, the people already to have shown an interest, and the regulars which nights they can do. Then from those results chose another night.

But then as you say, City sometimes play on Tuesdays and Wednesday. So another way could be to just enter another team in the Monday night league and split the teams according to who can do which day. If we are short, some people could play for both teams.

We'll go for it then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670