Match 6-El Wardo V TBFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quickie.

Are you playing Melton?

We will have 8 players this week if so. We'll see how it goes with 8 players and if doesn't work then we'll defo have a team of 7 from now.

Plans in the pipeline for a second team - possibly Mondays.

And let's win this fecker!

I'd rather have a squad of 5 fit players than a squad of 8 unfit ****ers.

Swapping one unfit ****er for another unfit ****er is pointless

Last edited:
we haven't got 5 fit players though :102:
Sorry Ringo, did you trhink I was referring to our team, I was referring to team sport in general.

I am however fairly confident we have 3 or 4 players that could go the distance.

Isnt this all getting a bit serious guys, what happened to a bunch of lads having a laugh?

Isnt this all getting a bit serious guys, what happened to a bunch of lads having a laugh?
We're not having a laugh, we're losing and being humiliated at the same time :102:

If we wanted a laugh we'd watch Timmy Mallet or Harold Lloyd or somert

But the result shouldn’t change anything. We (the sportsmans) were almost disappointed when we got our first win as we were having just as much fun losing each week. You ahould play it to enjoy it not take it so seriously that you are gonna end up falling out with people and causing fractions within the team.

I'd like to hear them. :icon_lol::icon_lol:
I went the full distance 2 weeks ago, and never slowed depsite being ripped to shreds. I'm sure Drew and pds could also do it if needed.

But the result shouldn’t change anything. We (the sportsmans) were almost disappointed when we got our first win as we were having just as much fun losing each week. You ahould play it to enjoy it not take it so seriously that you are gonna end up falling out with people and causing fractions within the team.
Sorry Leroy, I see you POV and I'm not disagreeing, but some people have different mentalities to others.

My mentality is very competitive and I like to win, I hate losing. I sometimes wish I could have your attitude, but I can't.

Sorry Leroy, I see you POV and I'm not disagreeing, but some people have different mentalities to others.

My mentality is very competitive and I like to win, I hate losing. I sometimes wish I could have your attitude, but I can't.

The thing to remember is though that not everyone in the team may be the same as you and people who simply want to play to enjoy it may feel alienated by other people taking it so seriously. Just be careful it doesn’t cause a split in the mighty tbfc! I had the same thing happen with players for my team when we were consistantly losing, eventually they ended up leaving becuase it caused a split in the team and Im sure you dont want to fall out with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669