MHS
Richie
City Fan
Drew
Beighton
Beightons Dad
Fcukcov?

that makes 10-meaning that unfortunately 2-3 of us will have to be dropped
so we need to make a decision about this-i guess we all nominate two people and whoever gets the most votes gets dropped-however i reckon that hazz melts and beighton should be excluded.

thoughts?

11 if you include Harry.

however i reckon that hazz melts and beighton should be excluded.

Excluded from the votes or the voting? Don't really understand that to be honest.

Another option, perhaps controversial, could be to let Matt's Dad chose a team. He has seen everyone play (except Harry) over these last 2 games and in my opinion is in the best position to make fair judgements.

We could always enter another team?

11 if you include Harry.

Excluded from the votes or the voting? Don't really understand that to be honest.

Another option, perhaps controversial, could be to let Matt's Dad chose a team. He has seen everyone play (except Harry) over these last 2 games and in my opinion is in the best position to make fair judgements.

We could always enter another team?
excluded from both i guess-they should all play next week as they made up the original squad etc

Last edited:
i agree with tom-we need a squad of 8-and we need to make subs more regularly-we keep losing games because we are knackered in those crucial final 10 minutes

i agree with tom-we need a squad of 8-and we need to make subs more regularly-we keep losing games because we are knackered in those crucial final 10 minutes

We really do. We might not play as many minutes, but who cares, it's for the good of the team. We are rock bottom of the league (maybe unsurprisingly) but with an extra player IMO our results will turn around. We have been on par with most teams we've played, tonight was no exception, but the last 5/10 minutes we are out of steam.

Does the rest of the squad agree with me and DD about having 8 players next week?

and also i reckon subs should be enforced-**** pride of staying on-even if your not knackered-by having a couple of minutes on the bench you can preserve the energy which might help us win games

We really do. We might not play as many minutes, but who cares, it's for the good of the team. We are rock bottom of the league (maybe unsurprisingly) but with an extra player IMO our results will turn around. We have been on par with most teams we've played, tonight was no exception, but the last 5/10 minutes we are out of steam.

Does the rest of the squad agree with me and DD about having 8 players next week?

I agree

Quote of the Day: So who is Mike Hunt? (Rich asking MHS on the way home)

I wont be there lads.

This will make it slightly easier. I've had something else come up on Thursday, normally I would make TBFC priority and not do the other thing, but seeing as we have too many players there's no point. So count me out of this match.

And from the start I have always said that I will only play when you are short of numbers.

I really can't be bothered with this shit any longer. I'm opting out of this game as nobody appears to have the bollox to kick people out, and anybody that suggests a plan gets lambasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363