Match 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres no need to have a go at hazz-if hes so spineless then why was he the only one to volunteer to go in goal? he never claimed to be a goalkeeper but was just filling in for the time being-and fair play to him for having the balls to do so and i don't think anyone else would have done any better then him or they surely would have put themselves forward.

Calm it down lads ffs this isn’t what the team needs.

theres no need to have a go at hazz
He was pointing out why I was responsible for my part in the poor performance, I like people to know facts about themselves before they lay into me. I think it's only fair.

OK, I shall take a step back, not say anything and not show any passion.

Just proves my point Hazza, it's a spineless team if I get criticised for my actions of passion.

My sending off wasn't justified.

I am talking from a point here where my Dad played 20 odd years football - Saturdays and Sunday, fecked his knee in a collision with a keeper, he came back and it brought him down - working his bollox and he was getting nowhere.

He return to 5-a-side where he found it hard work and same game, a bloke he grew up with boiled over and nearly starting scraping.

Your sending-off was justified - you raised your hands by grabbing a bloke round the neck.

You either recognise that despite you working hard, that you can not win every game and encourage because it doesn't help with comments like 'i am only putting backbone in etc'. Everyone is trying their hardest and working the bollocks off - it maybe the case that we are just very average footballers adjusting and learning the tactics and game of 5-a-side. Yesterday, was a bad performance. I wasn't embrassed by the performance, I was embrassed by attitude and dislinciple.

like i said i think you should quit cos it seems like youre more likely to rip each other to bits than play as a team!!!

He was pointing out why I was responsible for my part in the poor performance, I like people to know facts about themselves before they lay into me. I think it's only fair.

No I am not! I thought you played well yesterday until the last 20. My critcism is moaning, the lack of encouragement, we lost, draw a line underneath. Don't try and undermine other people's efforts by suggesting the creation of another team.

Your sending-off was justified - you raised your hands by grabbing a bloke round the neck.
But you would say that, you're a ****ing rule quoter.

The real world of big people football is different to that, it's passionate. the opposition were telling me it was never a sending off, but I suspect they know the real world of football.

The real world of big people football is different to that, it's passionate. the opposition were telling me it was never a sending off, but I suspect they know the real world of football.

It probably wasn't a sending off in the real world of football - but this is league which is using FA referees with FA rules, the reasoning I had to pay which a £20 fee at the start. Under the definition of most referee's it was a sending - off. Under the definition of many players, probably not.

Don't attempt to label me some kind of jobsworth term, you want honest opinions from leader/managerial p-o-v and here they are. Managing/Organising a football team is harder job and you upset people, something you have recognised. I have been borne on the world of big people football, I watched more games on a park than a stadium in my young years.

Don't attempt to label me some kind of jobsworth term, you want honest opinions from leader/managerial p-o-v and here they are. Managing/Organising a football team is harder job and you upset people, something you have recognised. I have been borne on the world of big people football, I watched more games on a park than a stadium in my young years.
We don't want opinions, we want instructions, orders and changes. If you seriously thought I was a liability you should have taken me off and put somebody who is a bit more lethargic and mild mannered than me in my position.

It was sending off in any game of football but at 5-a-side they should have taken the view that with 2 minutes to go the ref should have allowed you to be subbed. I don’t mean to sound patronising but in real football passion can sometimes spill over into arguments but grabbing someone round the neck isn’t passion its over the top, Im just glad you clamed your first reaction.;)

We don't want opinions, we want instructions, orders and changes. If you seriously thought I was a liability you should have taken me off and put somebody who is a bit more lethargic and mild mannered than me in my position.

So where does the brain process of team selection come from - opinions. To change a sub is an opinion. To what formation to play is an opinion.

TBH, when I have attempted bring you off it's been met with strong resistance.

Your performances of late have been much improved - but your criticism after has been not been good for the team.

The ultimatium is simple commit and support the team or if you feel your value don't be appreciated, go make the ''better'' team.

Last edited:
So where does the brain process of team selection come from - opinions. To change a sub is an opinion. To what formation to play is an opinion.

TBH, when I have attempted bring you off it's been met with strong resistance.

Your performances of late have been much improved - but your criticism after has been not been good for the team.

i can actually believe that as well :icon_lol::icon_wink

I'm talking about during the game Hazza, we all respect your leadership and if you think changes need making, you MUST make them.

If you think I'm being difficult, be difficulter FFS, you're the leader!!

Only once have I have reacted to you pulling me off, but only because there were others on the pitch that were clearly wankered and incapable of moving. I know it was wrong, I'm just giving you my reason.

I'm talking about during the game Hazza, we all respect your leadership and if you think changes need making, you MUST make them.

If you think I'm being difficult, be difficulter FFS, you're the leader!!

Only once have I have reacted to you pulling me off, but only because there were others on the pitch that were clearly wankered and incapable of moving. I know it was wrong, I'm just giving you my reason.

By all means I can not argue with that, I will attempt to assert myself a bit more.

I really didn't want to carve a niche out for myself of having to anger people because I simply here to play for fun, not to win.

By all means I can not argue with that, I will attempt to assert myself a bit more.

I really didn't want to carve a niche out for myself of having to anger people because I simply here to play for fun, not to win.
Again, something I can't argue with, we just need to find some middle ground, and with your strong and assertive leadership we'll find that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363