Match 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ditto both of you Drew and Melts. I admit I was a shower of shite tonight, I know I was, I'm probably one of the reasons you are slightly pissed off with tonight.

Things can only get better.....right?

I ditto both of you Drew and Melts. I admit I was a shower of shite tonight, I know I was, I'm probably one of the reasons you are slightly pissed off with tonight.

Things can only get better.....right?
Wrong, I thought you had a fairly good game tonight. Passion is what was needed and you certainly showed that.

Unlucky guys, there's always next week. Although I have a feeling thats against the team who we raped us 20-3...... :icon_lol:

I can't understand how we haemoridged yesterday we were doing so well. I must admit I was hampered by my toe and my huge gash (MG was NOT very sympathetic :) ) but I did try to come off everytime I felt my performance was slipping.

There was no cover again at the back towards the end, we all ended up pushing up. I think this was epitemised by that silly free kick we took where everyone was in front of the ball, which rebounded to them to score!

(MG was NOT very sympathetic :) )
Bloody hell Matt, you went to the wrong person for sympathy, more chance of Harold Shipman caring about your gash than mg :icon_wink

Last edited:
After 5 minutes I had barely broken into a sweat, we were passing the ball nicely and were 2-0 up.

They were getting very rattled and we had them in the palm of our hands then we stopped. Very bizarre.

id give up if i were you lads :icon_bigg
I'm contemplating that this morning, I'm in ****ing agony again and I don't think it's worth it.

note - Not contemplating giving up because we're a shower of shite, just because the pain/reward ratio aint very high.

I'm contemplating that this morning, I'm in ****ing agony again and I don't think it's worth it.

note - Not contemplating giving up because we're a shower of shite, just because the pain/reward ratio aint very high.

Good thinking, Melts.

Accept the truth and move on

It's a young man's game nowadays.......

There was no cover again at the back towards the end, we all ended up pushing up. I think this was epitemised by that silly free kick we took where everyone was in front of the ball, which rebounded to them to score!

I felt a 'reet twat in goal watching them go past me.

I felt we didn't use our subs well enough - tiredness or general madness.

I felt we didn't use our subs well enough - tiredness or general madness.
Well sort it out then, you pick the ****ing team, you're in goal, you can read the game. If you're choosing the starting line up. It's YOUR responsibility to carry that through to the final whistle.

Last edited:
Well sort it out then, you pick the ****ing team, you're in goal, you can read the game. If you're choosing the starting line up. It's YOUR responsibility to carry that through to the final whistle.

Well I was generally saying to people - 'come off now' and or I'd say to the subs 'have a sub now lads'. For example, when we were 6-2 down, I shouted make some subs. As well as shouting I have responisiblity to save a few shots.

Lads,

I cant play for the next 2 weeks (hooray I hear you cry).

I don’t reckon I will play after that either, its all to serious for me, I play football to have laugh with a group of people I get on with. I don’t want to play football to then come onto a website which I enjoy and is an escapism from the real world to be slagged off for a performance in a 5-a-side match. Call me a loser call me what you like but that’s just my mentality.

The team will self destruct very soon Imo if you continue to take the football side too seriously, bar 1 or 2 players most of the lads are at the same level and are not gonna run away with matches but that isn’t to say you cant win them.

Playing as a team will come with time but if you get on each others backs after a loss, you are never gonna move on.

As I say this is just my opinion and slag me off for it if you want.

Well I was generally saying to people - 'come off now' and or I'd say to the subs 'have a sub now lads'. For example, when we were 6-2 down, I shouted make some subs. As well as shouting I have responisiblity to save a few shots.
Well I never heard you once I'm afraid Hazza, you need to be more assertive, you need to scream orders at us not make a polite suggestion.

Remember, none of us have ever argued with any decision you have made on the starting line up, you have the power to remove us from that line up the following week. Use it.

and is an escapism from the real world to be slagged off for a performance in a 5-a-side match. .
Sorry Leroy, I missed it. Where has anybody slagged you, or any of us off. We lost as a team and nobody is getting blamed :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669