Match 8 v Bayern Eunech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I really enjoyed last night.
It felt like something finally clicked and we actually played as a team.
Sounds stupid getting excited after losing 9-4 but I came home feeling happy rather than pissed off for once.

Well played all of ya.:038:

Last edited:
Have to say I really enjoyed last night.
It felt like something finally clicked and we actually played as a team.
Sounds stupid getting excited after losing 9-4 but I came home feeling happy rather than pissed off for once.

Well played all of ya.:038:
i wonder what it was, the same team, same tatics...a new player might have made a difference :icon_cool

on a serious note we did play well and didnt deserve to lose

Fecking hell Spanky you like the recognition don't cha! :icon_bigg

Every post you have been digging for compliments :icon_lol:.

i wonder what it was, the same team, same tatics...a new player might have made a difference :icon_cool

on a serious note we did play well and didnt deserve to lose
With all due respect Spankster, we were playing much better before you came on, so I'm afraid your theory can go **** off.

However, that's not to say you didn't help improve things as you clearly played your part.

There's only room for one ego on this team :icon_lol:

With all due respect Spankster, we were playing much better before you came on, so I'm afraid your theory can go **** off.
Oi Spanky, I've just had it pointed out to me that this doesn't read the way I intended it to.

It was meant to say, that were ALREADY playing better THAN LAST WEEK before you came on.

I now appreciate that it may have read to you that the performance got worse when you came on, let me assure you this defo wasn't the case.

Sorry if I caused you any offence without actually meaning to.

Oi Spanky, I've just had it pointed out to me that this doesn't read the way I intended it to.

It was meant to say, that were ALREADY playing better THAN LAST WEEK before you came on.

I now appreciate that it may have read to you that the performance got worse when you came on, let me assure you this defo wasn't the case.

Who are you and what have you done with Melton?

so melts does that mean i did bad for the team or good?? i'm kinda confused.....will i be playing next week's game i can assure any thing i did bad last night will be amended and i will put in extra effort for the team to win its first game

so melts does that mean i did bad for the team or good?? i'm kinda confused.....will i be playing next week's game i can assure any thing i did bad last night will be amended and i will put in extra effort for the team to win its first game
I'm saying you were good for the team.

But I'm not saying you were the difference to make us play better than usual, we were already doing that before you came on.

Who are you and what have you done with Melton?
I am his conscience, and I've taken control for a while. I'm busy later so I've got to go and leave him, he'll be back shortly no doubt. Unless of course he chooses not to post until I've returned, but in my experience of dealing with him, I can't see that happening.

I'm saying you were good for the team.

But I'm not saying you were the difference to make us play better than usual, we were already doing that before you came on.

Agreed melts, a player doesnt make the team, it was good football on thursday and you can get that thier were lil things just missing and needed to click together , i saw whilst on the subs bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363