Match 8 v Bayern Eunech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the 9 Hazz?

It's unlikely that i'll be playing.

My foot is still pretty bad. I am thinking of going to the docs and invoking my Bupa membership. I fear i may have fractured a metatarsal.

Munchausen Syndrome? :102:

I know that i was told it was for a one off game, but if needed i am here and i am willing to play + pay, but i know there are players on the team who are regulars and i dont want to be taking their place, i know at the end we need a winning team,

Who are the 9 Hazz?

It's unlikely that i'll be playing.

My foot is still pretty bad. I am thinking of going to the docs and invoking my Bupa membership. I fear i may have fractured a metatarsal.

I just worked out

Hazz, Melts, PDS, MHS, Drew, DD, Spanky, Matt, Matt's Dad

If that's the case Drew, it may be you being poor bledder who has to missed out. :icon_sad: At least it means Paul gets his favourite position again.

I know that i was told it was for a one off game, but if needed i am here and i am willing to play + pay, but i know there are players on the team who are regulars and i dont want to be taking their place, i know at the end we need a winning team,

You give us a touch of class up front, it would be hard to get rid.

At least it means Paul gets his favourite position again.
Hazza, just an idea. I thought me and Paul played pretty well together at the back. I had quite a bit of success moving out wide from the "goal kicks" and then playing somebody in through the middle.

What do you think about this as a more permanent position. Obviously I will sprint forward when we needed, but both me and Paul do seem to have a little composure on the ball and can play the forwards in.

As I say, just an idea.

I just worked out

Hazz, Melts, PDS, MHS, Drew, DD, Spanky, Matt, Matt's Dad

If that's the case Drew, it may be you being poor bledder who has to missed out. :icon_sad: At least it means Paul gets his favourite position again.

honoured, did the goal help the decision?

Hazza, just an idea. I thought me and Paul played pretty well together at the back. I had quite a bit of success moving out wide from the "goal kicks" and then playing somebody in through the middle.

What do you think about this as a more permanent position. Obviously I will sprint forward when we needed, but both me and Paul do seem to have a little composure on the ball and can play the forwards in.

As I say, just an idea.

true very true melts, there was alot the times when i could run into the middle because the two of our defenders would take their players around the wing, and then i had time to turn and place the ball either wing so they could just in,

MHS should be playing on the left side as he is left footed, he was too hard for a left footer to take it on the left foot in the middle, sometimes we need to have snap shots to catch there keeper out,

As I say, just an idea.

I will get brainstorming Sunday night. That's when I go into the Zone about tactics. The idea you presented worked last night because we simply worked for each other and the idea about having another another player go upfront when on the ball worked well too. With Drew out, I am considering you for this position. It saves everyone running round like headless chickens.

Some of my throw out's were naff - should of been more 'rolled'.

i dont know where to play now- i guess i'm utility man (ie not particularly good in any position :biggrin:)

ps if my ankle still feels like this next week i'll be out-can't walk that well today!

Well done all, sounds like its coming together.

Unbeaten for the rest of the season?

I will get brainstorming Sunday night. That's when I go into the Zone about tactics. The idea you presented worked last night because we simply worked for each other and the idea about having another another player go upfront when on the ball worked well too. With Drew out, I am considering you for this position. It saves everyone running round like headless chickens.

Some of my throw out's were naff - should of been more 'rolled'.

I don't mind being the "brick" at the back, not too fussed about getting forward, I can feed

Also didn't Ben say he was out after this season anyway (back at Uni)? Not pushing you away Ben at all, just wondered because that would ease Hazz's headache!

we have a good mix of talent in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469