Match 8 v Bayern Eunech

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not sure but some time in the 2nd half, melts was chasing the ball and threw at fist at the oppersit player, unless it was just my eyes
If it was in the "right wing" position just outside the area, then I think I know the instance you were referring to :icon_wink

christ you make duncan ferguson look lily-livered on a pitch :icon_lol:
Both me and Hazza were true to our word. At one point I lost it for a millisecond, but took it out on the ball instead of a player, and booted it in the air in temper. Hazza shouted at me to not "lose it" and then sent me off for a break at the first opportunity, I went off without a word.

Top bombing Hazza :038:

Last edited:
Sounds like you guys did well and most importantly it sounds like you worked as a team, well done lads.

Was it when Chubby tripped you over?!? I caught that little trick. Dirty bastard. He was like a Bulldozer.
No, I stood calm after that, thought about it for a second, and then planned my vengeance :icon_lol:

a player i didnt like was that little asain lad on their team, damn prick was too cocky and made us look like a fools, i really wanted to chop him.

so melts was i still unwilling ;):icon_razz (even though i accidently stopped that shot from going in!)

if that had gone in it could have been a whole different game. lol

their keeper played really well to keep them in the game, a quite a few of our shots i thought were going in but that fat chucky bar would stop it

so melts was i still unwilling ;):icon_razz (even though i accidently stopped that shot from going in!)
Yes, your movement is a little "restricted" :icon_lol:, especially when the goal of the season was rifling it's way into the right hand corner of the goal from inside our own half.

Having said that, that little flick you did with your foot to prevent that shot from going in was top drawer.

I'm still better, expect no compliments :icon_wink

Last edited:
i can see melts being on soccer am showboat tomorrow or maybe taxi after a few flicks and touches didnt quite work out as planned ;)

ah well-least i set you up for a goal after that!
Did you?

I thought I carried it and teed it up myself :102:

I must confess to seeing Beighton on the edge of the area and thinking "I'm gonna shoot from here, but if this shot doesn't go in, he's gonna kill me"

Did you?

I must confess to seeing Beighton on the edge of the area and thinking "I'm gonna shoot from here, but if this shot doesn't go in, he's gonna kill me"
indeed i did i had the bal flicked it out to the right to you and you had absolutely loads of time one on one to score-and thankfully you did!

i can see melts being on soccer am showboat tomorrow or maybe taxi after a few flicks and touches didnt quite work out as planned ;)
Unfortunately for every one or two of my sublime cross field diagonal passes, there'll be one or two that make me look like a complete ****.

Unfortunately for every one or two of my sublime cross field diagonal passes, there'll be one or two that make me look like a complete ****.

but you got a goal last night to add to your total so you made up for previous errors

Did you?

Nah I told you to go for it, I'm not a natural finisher, your shot was blinding.

Their keeper made a huge difference yesterday, my belter from our own half which took a deflection would have taken the net off with any other keeper, I've never seen another keeper actually dive to save before

Nah I told you to go for it, I'm not a natural finisher, your shot was blinding.

Their keeper made a huge difference yesterday, my belter from our own half which took a deflection would have taken the net off with any other keeper, I've never seen another keeper actually dive to save before

That's was a very good save. He managed to overcome the factor of diving on that 'grass'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669