Match 8 v Bayern Eunech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I told you to go for it, I'm not a natural finisher, your shot was blinding.

Their keeper made a huge difference yesterday, my belter from our own half which took a deflection would have taken the net off with any other keeper, I've never seen another keeper actually dive to save before

do we need a keeper for our team, i hear neilsson is interested :icon_cool

he was quality though and probably made the difference

I remember playing them last season, the first game he wasn't involved and it was very close. The second game, however, he played and was definitly the season they beat us.

My team lost too last night so looks like we'll be up against you lot nest season!

I remember playing them last season, the first game he wasn't involved and it was very close. The second game, however, he played and was definitly the season they beat us.

My team lost too last night so looks like we'll be up against you lot nest season!
How many go up and down Nathan.

If it's only one, I think we'll survive.

Turn over AC Dead People and they'll be bottom.

i think if harry had the gloves at the start it would have stopped some of thier goals, its ashame, played really well in goal without gloves a defoo

I can't wait to play AC Blackjacks again - we will be fired up for that one.
You already know that after we played them, and after watching their antics last night, we won't be going into that match softly.

I predict a riot on that night, and more sendings off.

I stayed outside getting changed while you lot warmed up for a bit and they were still arguing with the other team, mg reckons they were still going for a long time after as well.

I want to kill them, especially you-know-who !!!!

You already know that after we played them, and after watching their antics last night, we won't be going into that match softly.

I stayed outside getting changed while you lot warmed up for a bit and they were still arguing with the other team, mg reckons they were still going for a long time after as well.

A bunch of ****s. I really don't want to be in goal for that one.

When we played, I thought maybe it's an one-off but when I seen them last night I tend to agree with the rest of you. Wind up the Master **** at the back and get him sent off.

Melts was that the team that was on before us, they are right bunch of wankers, i heard them sayin you can't take losing and shite i hope we really feck them up hard.

i saw a friend of mine outside and he was playing agaist them and they were still giving it large whilst outside of goals when leaving it. he goes they aint a hard team to beat they just go in extra hard for the tackle

A bunch of ****s. I really don't want to be in goal for that one.

When we played, I thought maybe it's an one-off but when I seen them last night I tend to agree with the rest of you. Wind up the Master **** at the back and get him sent off.

i am pretty good at that, i can take the ball and really take the piss with the defenders so they tackle and tackle and never get the balls and really provoke them, also another speicality is drivng and acting ;) these skils come to good use when getting players sent off

Melts was that the team that was on before us, they are right bunch of wankers, i heard them sayin you can't take losing and shite i hope we really feck them up hard.

i saw a friend of mine outside and he was playing agaist them and they were still giving it large whilst outside of goals when leaving it. he goes they aint a hard team to beat they just go in extra hard for the tackle
That's them, they're the ****s that got me sent off last week.

The number 20 at the back is a complete and utter ****, he was mouthing off in my earhole all through the game. Next time I will probably get sent off for an off-the-ball incident if the game isn't still in the balance.

Bollocks, AC Dead people won last night!!!!

We now need to win two to get off the bottom.

6 games and after last night i think realistic win is 4 out of 6 i feel, espically with the first half and most of second, as long as we don drop our heads when we losing we wont have a problem

How many go up and down Nathan.

If it's only one, I think we'll survive.

Turn over AC Dead People and they'll be bottom.

Usually 2 go down, with 2 going up.

But depending on resignations and/or new entries to the league, more could get promoted or less relegated depending on their performance in the season.
ie if you get hammered every week and finish bottom, you'll definitly be down. if you manage to hold your own and end up in the bottom two, you may stay up if somebody from your division has resigned.

Last edited:
Bollocks, AC Dead people won last night!!!!

We now need to win two to get off the bottom.
No they didn't, they lost, they must have won last week.

I guess Blackjacks must be really pissed off, they took a beating bigger than us last night, no wonder they were so narked :icon_lol:

Who are the 9 Hazz?

It's unlikely that i'll be playing.

My foot is still pretty bad. I am thinking of going to the docs and invoking my Bupa membership. I fear i may have fractured a metatarsal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669