Match 8 v Bayern Eunech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 9-4, cracking game though we ALL played really well today, special credit to Hazz for running the subs and to Spanks for coming in and scoring a contender for goal of the season.

Chris would have had one aswell, but Ben didn't want him to ;)

Lost 9-4, cracking game though we ALL played really well today, special credit to Hazz for running the subs and to Spanks for coming in and scoring a contender for goal of the season.

A great game tonight, took a lot out of us and i think i did well on my debut got a great goal, and made some runs, their team were well organised but Hazza did well from the goal line in running the team. cheers lads for giving me a shot...after todays performance 3points is just around the corner

i tried to jump but i didn't see it till the last minute sorry! its his fault for striking the ball so well! :icon_lol:

first half performance was the best all season-shame that they had that litlte spell in the second half though-it made the difference.

No complaints about this one homos.

Great performance :038:

exactly-i don't feel down at all because we had a real good go at them tonight
Exactly, I don't mind losing and playing like that, especially against the leaders.

We played with effort and with intelligence. Shame our heads dropped after I played basketball (Bloody Liam's words not mine) but still, we did ourselves proud.

Have i lost my place now?

Not at all mate.

Spanky was excellent tonight on his debut IMO, as we all were. I think Spanky will definitely play another match at least in TBFC colours.

We hardly put a foot wrong at all, maybe we were lacking in movement a little bit, and yet again the last 20 minutes we were all bloody knackered, but I thought we did ourselves proud indeed. Our first half was probably the best half of football we've played yet. We took our 4 goals well, Spanky, Melton, PDS and myself scored the goals (I think). Melton was unlucky to give the penalty away I thought. Hazza made a couple of good saves. We all played well as a unit. If this continues then I'm sure a good result is just around the corner.

Good effort lads, more of the same next week. :038:

the thing is we can't go in with the mentality next week that because we did well last week, then we will do again the next-we need to stay focus and play how we know we can play

pds playing in defence made a massive difference aswell imo.

When everyone told me that we were bottom and we had lost 6 and draw one, i wouldn't have believed it with the performace in the first half, we did really well, i slot in to the team great didnt feel out of place, the main factors were, we played are own game in the first half, 2nd half we had to chase the ball after we took our foot of the peddle but we played a lot like a team, good passing at times and some good goals to round off a great performance, yes we lost but we matched the top team in the league really well, i think they were shocked that we came at them like that, a big boost was going 2 goals down and then coming back to make it 3-2 to us...that really raised the team spirit and if chosen again i will be there to help us up the league.

Great game - Great Teamwork - Great Performance - Unlucky Result

Them goalie gloves we 'found' have got SIMON ROYCE's name all over them!!!

I feel very tired today - I have a massive bruise on my left leg with full ball imprint showing.

Superb performance - can't knock anyone. They had a little spell after Half Time and fecked it us.

Gave me a major selection headache.

Last edited:
:038::038::038:

Well done guys.

Them goalie gloves we 'found' have got SIMON ROYCE's name all over them!!!

I feel very tired today - I have a massive bruise on my left leg with full ball imprint showing.

Superb performance - can't knock anyone. They had a little spell after Half Time and fecked it us.

Gave me a major selection headache.

Hope hazza that shows i am pushing for another start ;)

Last edited:
Given the opposition, I think this was a better performance than our 6-6 draw.

Felt quite bizarre playing in defence, but I must confess to enjoying a tad, running at players instead of away from them was a nice experience.

i am not sure but some time in the 2nd half, melts was chasing the ball and threw at fist at the oppersit player, unless it was just my eyes,

Sorry i didnt help out enough in defence but i am a player that likes to run at the defence with ball to show no fear and realise once the defender is out of position

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670